3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
ManfredoPL написал:
ok maybe now will be easier.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ManfredoPL

Thats my profile. Character is Metrova. What should i change? I died in delve with 52lvl mobs... :/

Dont get me wrong. Build is awesome. Bosses (locs and metamorphs) are literally melting (which i wasnt able to afford with Havoc's Arc Totem). But i have problems with survive in more packed locations.

Oh I have already check your profile out.

I personally do not do Delve until I get to maps or my sulphite is full.

Just do the main story and level up.

Once you have the Large life ring you will be surviving more.
Once you get to maps and get better rare gear you will do more damage and survive more.

Far as I can see you are way under the Resistance cap. If you are in act 6 you are now getting a -30% to all resistances now. So you will need to get these all back up to 75%.
If you are not in Act 6 yet might want to start looking at making sure all your resistances are at least 100% so when you get to act 6 you are at 75%.

Replacing your Tabula with a four link chest is one of the better ways to get resistance back up. Get ride of your Koms ring, it is not doing anything for you on this build. You can find a better ring with resistance and life on it, if you need strength then look for a open suffix on your gear to craft strength on to it.

Better yet replace your Paula Amulet for a high level Citrine Amulet, this can give you up +24 to both Strength and Dexterity

You are falling into the noob trap of having Uniques early in the game (We have all been there)

Replace your boots, belt and Helmet as well for regular rares.
If you do not want to drop the Tabula then replace all your other Uniques with rares of current level you are finding. This will help a ton in your survivability.

Make your way do to the Main Life area by Scion (folks call this the Scion life Wheel)

On the way there pick up Elemental Equilibrium this will help with killing mobs faster, so you get hit less.

Once you get the life wheel then start to finish off the build with the nodes you are missing.

Hope this helps you out.

mhaa dude ur pastbin link dont work
"
skofi написал:
mhaa dude ur pastbin link dont work

That is not his paste bin it is a link to his PoE forum profile

ok did little rework.

75 (78)
75 (101)
75 (100)

till i will finish acts it should be fine i think :)

can you check it now?
"
ManfredoPL написал:
ok did little rework.

75 (78)
75 (101)
75 (100)

can you check it now?

Yeah you should be a little better now surviving.

Resistance is the main thing to keep your eye on in this game.
It has taken me a long time to get this sorted out on my builds.

If I find that I am dying a lot, it is the first thing I look at.

I am in Act 6 currently and died a couple of times. But I know it is due to my resistances. I need to fix them tonight.

"
"
ManfredoPL написал:
ok did little rework.

75 (78)
75 (101)
75 (100)

can you check it now?

Yeah you should be a little better now surviving.

Resistance is the main thing to keep your eye on in this game.
It has taken me a long time to get this sorted out on my builds.

If I find that I am dying a lot, it is the first thing I look at.

I am in Act 6 currently and died a couple of times. But I know it is due to my resistances. I need to fix them tonight.

Can you check what i can improve now? I think that my zombies arent strong as they were (i have same weapon till 4 act maybe - it can be a reason?)

Resists capped at 100+, 2600hp (made Scion Life Circle). My hp is melting when there is more action on screen :D
"
Guru1619 написал:
"
Foogalicious написал:

I have a quick question for Wrecker or anyone else who might know the answer to this one: why do I need to keep the following gems at low levels?

Ball Lightning (Level 4)
Desecrate (Level 7)
An Offering Skill (Level 8)
Phase Run (Level 3)

I understand the need to keep CWDT gems at level 1, since the lower the level the easier it is to trigger. But the rest of 'em? I don't get it.

Also... BAM POW THUD! Wheeee! I don't even have vaal skellies yet and I still feel crazy OP with this build.

Because CWDT can only use skills that are at or below a certain level, which for a level 1 CWDT Gem is level 38 skills and below.
Hey Foogalicious!

Guru1619 got it. The pros and cons of CwDT levels are tied to the gem levels it can cast. Linked gems have to be within the required level listed on the CwDT gem or the linked gems won't be triggered.

Does that make sense? There's a section in the Mechanics section of the guide that has CwDT explained in greater detail.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
So finished Act 4 last night.

Man I take my time playing this game. Only day 3 on Xbox
But I have the build fleshed out a bit more now and I should be cruising through the rest of these acts fairly quickly now.

Loving the build so far. Act 4 is really when this build starts to shine.
As you get your 4 links and all the gems for them.

I think I am going to try a different route this time around.

I am thinking of using Carrier Golems and Skeletons in a 4 link with Feeding Frenzy and multi-strike. This seems pretty good so far for me.

I am going to drop Minion Instability as I never find that it goes off enough.
Minions just have to much life. But this could change as I get into maps.
I have an idea and need to play around with PoB a bit to flesh it out more.

Going to head over to the Golem Commander Node and pick that up to have 2 Carrion Golems.

Also going to focus more on Minion damage, even though I have not had an issue at all yet.

A lot of the Morphs I am summoning are dying really fast so far. We shall see once I get into the later Acts and maps.

Zombie On!
I'm glad you're liking it! Good luck with your modifications x Peleus x! What are you cutting from the current tree to get all those nodes? Minion Life?

Let us know how it goes.

Zombie on.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 14:13:38
"
ManfredoPL написал:
what about nonSSF? viable?
Hey ManfredoPL!

Anything that's viable for Solo Self Found is viable for non-SSF. The only difference between the two is Trade. So gear and currency are easier to come by in a normal league. So if you ever see a guide that's for SSF, it's for everything else as well.

Annnnnd

"
Скрытый текст
"
ManfredoPL написал:
ok maybe now will be easier.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ManfredoPL

Thats my profile. Character is Metrova. What should i change? I died in delve with 52lvl mobs... :/

Dont get me wrong. Build is awesome. Bosses (locs and metamorphs) are literally melting (which i wasnt able to afford with Havoc's Arc Totem). But i have problems with survive in more packed locations.

Oh I have already check your profile out.

I personally do not do Delve until I get to maps or my sulphite is full.

Just do the main story and level up.

Once you have the Large life ring you will be surviving more.
Once you get to maps and get better rare gear you will do more damage and survive more.

Far as I can see you are way under the Resistance cap. If you are in act 6 you are now getting a -30% to all resistances now. So you will need to get these all back up to 75%.
If you are not in Act 6 yet might want to start looking at making sure all your resistances are at least 100% so when you get to act 6 you are at 75%.

Replacing your Tabula with a four link chest is one of the better ways to get resistance back up. Get ride of your Koms ring, it is not doing anything for you on this build. You can find a better ring with resistance and life on it, if you need strength then look for a open suffix on your gear to craft strength on to it.

Better yet replace your Paula Amulet for a high level Citrine Amulet, this can give you up +24 to both Strength and Dexterity

You are falling into the noob trap of having Uniques early in the game (We have all been there)

Replace your boots, belt and Helmet as well for regular rares.
If you do not want to drop the Tabula then replace all your other Uniques with rares of current level you are finding. This will help a ton in your survivability.

Make your way do to the Main Life area by Scion (folks call this the Scion life Wheel)

On the way there pick up Elemental Equilibrium this will help with killing mobs faster, so you get hit less.

Once you get the life wheel then start to finish off the build with the nodes you are missing.

Hope this helps you out.
Awesome responses x Peleus x!

That's right ManfredoPL. Resists are key in this game. If they aren't maxed, you'll take huge damage of that element, including Chaos. So just be aware of your resists. Every build has to deal with it. The easy thing about minions is that they are so strong that you only need to worry about yourself on your gear while you level. Without any uniques, it's really easy to cap resists.

Annnnnd

Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 14:30:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация