3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Hi Wod and gang. Loooong time PoE player here but switched over to console. First time doing Minions and following your guide for my groundwork. Doing SSF and after some amazing early success the build is FINALLY starting to slow down as I start doing yellow maps. I feel like I have stretched my offense too wide and will be switching to your same CWDT set up. I was lucky enough to craft two 5l's.

What does everyone think about a 5th slot for skeletons? Maim seemed like my best bet?
Hey aUbz705!

I love console. I hope you're enjoying it. Good job making changes as "walls" come up. 2 5-links in SSF is awesome! Way to go! Maim is great for skeletons, but it also depends on what you use them for. If you use them frequently, Maim is great to slow down your opponent. Multistrike or Melee Physical are all offence but work well too. Others have mentioned boosting their "RF" as well with Burning Support, Combustion...things like that.

Thanks for the post! Great job on SSF!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
dr4k0nir написал:
Great build. I'm using very similar one.

Question about this 2 setups 'when dmg taken'.

Lvl 1 one of this gem(Cast when dmg taken) can support gems with max of 38lvl required.

Its simple with desecrate and spirit offering. But what about 'slow motion' setup. Does Enfeeble and Curse on hit support need <38lvl or only lightning ball and i can exp Enfeeble/COHS to max lvl? Cast when dmg taken is linked just to ligtning ball or all 3 gems?

Thx and have fun!
Hey dr4k0nir!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Thanks!

With CwDT-Ball Lightning-Curse on Hit-Enfeeble, Curse on Hit and Enfeeble must be higher than 38. Otherwise, they are tied to CwDT. We want them tied to Ball Lightning. So we want to level them above the CwDT threshold so CwDT doesn't try to cast them too. They need to all be linked together, a 4-link. for both CwDT setups.

Does that help? Let us know if not!

And thanks for the thanks :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Grannath написал:
Скрытый текст
Still love the build idea, but I could also use some feedback.

I have around 4k health and 700 ES at lvl 87, which feels decent most of the time, but I got one shot twice in last labyrinth phase.

I found this amulet, which seems perfect. It gives missing stats, improves both auras, gives chaos resist. I decided to switch out elemental army for spectres, so the amulet gives me effectively 10% damage reduction.

I'm still unsure about the spectres. I'm running chieftains for charges right now, but it does not seem to work so great. Maybe because of the multistrike. Are there any good spectre candidates to increase the frost damage? I also saw some other guys use blood magic, so the spectres can spam their skills. Think this would benefit the zombie slam as well?

I also considered using a channeling setup instead of CWDT. If I put lightning damage on the weapon, I can skip arc or ball lightning. But since I did not finish the last labyrinth, I'm not profiting from the offering anyway. Since guard skills lock the bone armour, are there other good options beside the phase run to increase defenses?

"

You are using to many unique's. You are running into the noob trap of Unique's are great. Do not worry we have all been there.

How many is too many? I use some, but only where they give specific bonus. I love these for example, although I might exchange the boots if I find something with even better run walk speed.
Hey Grannath!

Too many uniques is when you find you're nervous in battle, dying more than you want, etc. If you're staying alive, then you can get away with the perks. Some builds play much different than they look. So it's just different for every build/player. Just keep in mind that with each unique, you Rares need to be better; higher life rolls, higher resists...

I make my guides defensive first. So make any modifications that you like, and just feel free to refer back to the guide (How the Build Plays Section) if you're getting frustrated.

Annnnnd

Thank you Everyone for being so helpful and kind to one another. I really appreciate how safe you all make this thread to ask questions and learn about this guide and PoE.

Thank you very much :)!

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
Oh wow! Did you find or buy that?![/span]

It's bought.
Although the craft & Lab enchant is self-found.
So, uh, there's that. :)
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Hi Wod and gang. Loooong time PoE player here but switched over to console. First time doing Minions and following your guide for my groundwork. Doing SSF and after some amazing early success the build is FINALLY starting to slow down as I start doing yellow maps. I feel like I have stretched my offense too wide and will be switching to your same CWDT set up. I was lucky enough to craft two 5l's.

What does everyone think about a 5th slot for skeletons? Maim seemed like my best bet?
Hey aUbz705!

I love console. I hope you're enjoying it. Good job making changes as "walls" come up. 2 5-links in SSF is awesome! Way to go! Maim is great for skeletons, but it also depends on what you use them for. If you use them frequently, Maim is great to slow down your opponent. Multistrike or Melee Physical are all offence but work well too. Others have mentioned boosting their "RF" as well with Burning Support, Combustion...things like that.

Thanks for the post! Great job on SSF!

I am. And the SSF mode helps me not be worried about being a Dad to a 10 month old. I can go a few days without playing and not feel like I'm missing out on farming those Choases!

I finally broke 4k HP after some nice finds last night. I got back to having CWDT enfeeble at the cost of spectres. It's much worth it in my opinion. The downside to having a 5l staff and 5l chest is I only have 3 other 4 links to work with so I had to be picky.

Maim on skelles also buffs my ZOmbies damage on bosses, correct? Or should I just swap for something else entirely?

Happy new year yall
"
Grannath написал:

I found this amulet, which seems perfect. It gives missing stats, improves both auras, gives chaos resist. I decided to switch out elemental army for spectres, so the amulet gives me effectively 10% damage reduction.

This seems amazing, I was just looking at POB and apes have 81000 life and frost sentinel has 115000! I may have to look into that! Because Chaos MATTERS this league! And they are only 1 chaos?!?!? Hmmmmm I think I'll pass on Mon Treguls this league and may try this amulet. Thanks!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 14:05:46
Hello. Been playing with this zombie build for 100h+ this league, having a lot of fun. Recently I found this weapon:

I wonder if it makes the zombie build overall better or worse? Would like some input from more seasoned players about this item. ^^
"
M_atrix написал:
Hello. Been playing with this zombie build for 100h+ this league, having a lot of fun. Recently I found this weapon:
Недоступно

I wonder if it makes the zombie build overall better or worse? Would like some input from more seasoned players about this item. ^^

It is a nice weapon for sure.

The only down side to it is that it halves the number of zombies you get.
So you usually run with about 4 - 5 zombies. So it nerfs your total DPS as you have less zombies.

But this league I decided not to run this weapon. I am finding that the zombies still have enough life and are not dying. But I have around 8 - 9 of them running around so effectively it is doubling my damage. And my survivability as there are more things to go after then me.

But try it out for a while see if you like it.
Try to find a convoking wand to craft minion mods on to it. And then switch out to it and see how you feel running around with more zombies.

Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Foogalicious написал:
You know those stories about people who win millions in the lottery and blow all the money right away? Whelp, that's me in Wraeclast. I had an exalted drop the other day and just bought me a snazzy hat with it...

Seeing as this headgear has minion life and minion damage built right in, I find myself with a couple of free sockets to play with now. So my question for Wrecker (or anyone else, feel free to weigh in!) is what should I put into the two sockets that I have freed up? I'm thinking combustion support for one socket. What should I put in the other? All suggestions welcome. (with the exception of "go f*ck yourself")

edited to add: I just popped in a summon phantasm support for kicks and it looks like the infernal legion support works on the phantasms too. Not 100% sure since the screen is pretty crowded and it's hard to tell. Still, if it does apply... how cool is that!!? So here's my second question - do minion-oriented support gems that are linked to a summon phantasm gem apply to the phantasms as well?

Sorry for late reply but...

Skitterbots!!! As they are immortal so infernal legion never kills them lol, they are burning, chilling and shocking everything in sight for an extra 20% damage boost (if u can afford the res mana ofc)

I have now moved into a full blown chaos damage baron build (with a few personal tweaks) which is hella fun but far more risky than the slo-mo

I am toying with the idea of trying poe on xbox one so will be running slo-mo on there as I haven't played via a controller in about 10 years lol
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 17:41:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация