3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

I just wanted to say thanks for making this build guide and especially the very efficient tree. I took a league off and was a bit lost on all the changes. I was definitely looking for the no gear build! I haven't worked in using EE yet, not sure if I need it now. Using Phantoms with skeles gives me a bit of the undead army feel for now. For some reason, Maim on zombies feels good to me too with the temp chains but I might change that. Only to t8 maps but only a couple scares on metamorphs. Level in story mode was quite good. Kitava was quickest ever.
"
raziekeljr написал:
For some reason, Maim on zombies feels good to me too with the temp chains but I might change that.

Try out some gems. I had Maim in yesterday, but Multistrike felt better to me. Although PoB shows basically the same DPS. I also thought about Elemental Damage with Attacks, which according to PoB has slightly lower DPS. But since it's the elemental part, I'm not sure if I should trust that estimate. And there are probably lots of other options, especially if you are willing to switch the socket colour. This is really a great build to experiment with.
Hi Wrecker,

want to say, i love your builds. This is the 2nd build, and i like it so much. Thanks for the work and the cool builds.

Have a nice day
"
M_atrix написал:
Hello. Been playing with this zombie build for 100h+ this league, having a lot of fun. Recently I found this weapon:

I wonder if it makes the zombie build overall better or worse? Would like some input from more seasoned players about this item. ^^

Played it last league, it kills uber elder :)
I had 99% zombie phys damage.
I put one more zombie in amulet and had 5, they crushed all!

I used it mainly because of lag, but I saw a video where a guy had 12 zombies and only like 6 were getting in on the boss, so that made me say "hey bigger zombies and more time on the boss, I'll try it!" It was fun :) think I hit 450k on the slam with concentrated effect.

This league the last 2 gems of my hungry loop are almost ready, then my SRS totems are going to melt some shit! They already slay now, I CAN'T WAIT!
Ran my first corrupted Unidentified 11 last night... I am the weakest link.
Bought hardened scars and see the fortify ring every now and then.
Does life flask come with effect is not removed at full life? WTB...

EDIT: 2 tips that are helping me tons.
When you get to about 85-90% of level, HEAD TO DELVE!
Niko LOVES to level characters! Just stay safe and coast to next level.
Find things to hide behind for Metamorph, they HATE that!
I peek out and throw arc or skeletons or refresh my totems and he just gives up. sometimes because they can't target me they just sit there and die!
It's working into red maps so I am going with it!
Now tanes lab is another story.
My strategy there is run in a circle sreaming "I'm gonna die!" and drop whatever I can whenever I can! I usually get 2 Vaal skeletons off and then I am safe.
I don't like to die so I really take my time and play it safe, I do rather well for myself and I have a blast!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 9:44:21
Woot! did some things last night on Xbox.

Did my first Baran kill, mind you I was lvl 83 in a lvl 73 map (Pit)
So the fight was over quick.

I got an Unique Eye drop last night as well.
So I did my first full unique metamorph.
Again the fight went really well and it died quite quickly.

I got my 3rd exalted orb drop.

And finally found a convoking wand.
I spent a lot of scouring orbs to get get it with the right mods.
Minions have 31% increased life
Minions have 34% increased damage.

(side note how do I link my gear to a post)

It says can roll Minion Modifiers, but it was not easy for me.
Went through about 30 scouring orbs and about 5c to get it.

Now to figure out how to use this Crimson Watchstone properly.

"

(side note how do I link my gear to a post)

Congrats!

open your profile while replying, CTRL+ALT+Click should link an item on your character to the chat, just like in game.

Took me a looooooooong time (over a year) to figure it out.

Good luck!

There I just tried it...

Edit: They said minion mods would be HARD to roll this league, I just leave it to the crafters and BUY what looks good :) I think I have 2 raw ex and 3 chaos ex worth of loot so buying is a good option for me... I am no crafter.

More edits: don't try to make a super zone with watchstones! Unless you like buying maps :) Just place them in the zones they come from and the atlas progression should feel natural. My maps have been dropping fine and zana offered me my first red last night... DO your zana missions.
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 9:52:03

Woot thanks for this GrunkleBob

Yes I have not been doing my Zana missions as much.
Was focused on Delve to get a 5 sockets and links going.

I also leveled a Freeze Pulse build to maps.

This week I am putting focus back on my necro.
"
Недоступно

Woot thanks for this GrunkleBob

Yes I have not been doing my Zana missions as much.
Was focused on Delve to get a 5 sockets and links going.

I also leveled a Freeze Pulse build to maps.

This week I am putting focus back on my necro.

NP, GJ! I abandoned my archers, the Necro is just TOO MUCH fun!

I also do not care so much about + to minion gems, oh it's nice, but I'll take these mods any day!
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
GrunkleBob написал:

NP, GJ! I abandoned my archers, the Necro is just TOO MUCH fun!

Недоступно

I also do not care so much about + to minion gems, oh it's nice, but I'll take these mods any day!

Dang dude that helmet is very nice!

What did that set you back.

Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Honestly, if I spent 30c I'd be suprised :)
You really gotta shop when you go to market, the deals are there.
I may have hit the perfect time as well, but I have been noticing prices are CHEAP this league!
It may have something to do with people rolling chaos instead of exalts, since there are 4 new exalts.
But I have been getting steals on everything, it's the main reason I barely craft...

Ohhhhhh, your on Xbox... hmmmm may not find the same deals there.
Kinda the main reason I play on PC.
Less people and less crafters on consoles, but I do ok on PS4, you just have to commit to spending time shopping.
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 7 янв. 2020 г., 10:52:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация