Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Gem Information

Amazing, CoC Ice nova will not need shaper belt nor boots for 14%+ Cooldown with that new cast on crit gem. So many new gems to farm now for few of my favorite builds, I love it.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
They are worded differently because they are different. Generally speaking, sources of increased/decreased are additive with thesmelves and sources of more/less are globally multiplicative*.

*there are cases where a source of more or less is additive with an identical source of more/less like Bane
Pog
What about ARC?
It was mentioned on the patch notes but is not on this post?

Thanks
"
What about ARC?
It was mentioned on the patch notes but is not on this post?

Thanks

My guess would be skill gems that were changed in a way where the change wasn't visibly listed stat (Arc chain range). I'm not sure why Raise Zombie wasn't included since the more health line was visibly removed.
"
firstdayplaying написал:
I'd say don't use the word "fire" in your descriptions when you can use a word like launch/shoot that doesn't also mean; "fire" as in the element that is commonly mentioned in this game. Who is your language continuity editor? I noticed one spell said " does *% decreased dmg" and another one says "does *% less damage" ...a clearly undefined constant in your game language. Get everyone on the same page language wise. Just like you wouldn't use the word "Freeze" instead of "stun". On top of that, why are you using the words "more , less, increase, decrease" at all? Just use a "+" or "-" before the number. A lot of these you've posted here have the mixed "more" and "increased" in the same gem... it's the same word please be more consistent with it. Please.. it makes me worry when you do old age things like this :p

I agree on the fire/shoot part, though AFAIK increased and decreased means it is an additive bonus/malus while more and less means it works as a multiplicator, which makes a substantial difference. A cleaner and easier to understand style of phrasing things would benefit newcomers tremendously and should be taken into consideration.

All that aside, I am looking froward to this!
"
firstdayplaying написал:
I'd say don't use the word "fire" in your descriptions when you can use a word like launch/shoot that doesn't also mean; "fire" as in the element that is commonly mentioned in this game. Who is your language continuity editor? I noticed one spell said " does *% decreased dmg" and another one says "does *% less damage" ...a clearly undefined constant in your game language. Get everyone on the same page language wise. Just like you wouldn't use the word "Freeze" instead of "stun". On top of that, why are you using the words "more , less, increase, decrease" at all? Just use a "+" or "-" before the number. A lot of these you've posted here have the mixed "more" and "increased" in the same gem... it's the same word please be more consistent with it. Please.. it makes me worry when you do old age things like this :p

Clearly it's your firstdayplaying this game, no offence ;)
woaw excited , but 62% less damage for barage support -_- too much
The text on everything in poe is getting ridiculous. Reads like a damn TOS agreement. And that's doubly funny since everywhere in the system there are arbitrary exceptions and hidden modifiers.

The best word for all of it at this point is kludgy.

They need to restart from first principles and commit to no exceptions. Poe needs laws of physics.

https://underlore.com/how-to-balance-any-arpg/
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
well i wish there was an official path of building and when new patchnotes hits this forums there is also an update ready there for us to play with it.

do i member correctly that GGG bought or smth the POB programmer? I member me being excited we would get some on time updates when patchnotes hits us, new gems and such.

week later add in new unique items so we cant find them too fast

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация