0.10.4b Patch Notes

Version 0.10.4b
  • Added four new Unique items, three of which are designed by our Diamond supporters.
  • Added four new cosmetic microtransaction effects that can be applied to helmets: Divine Sign, Brilliant Feathers, Spirit Charm and Victorious Wings
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
first

I hope the designs match the names, they sound awesome.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Последняя редакция: peachii. Время: 27 марта 2013 г., 18:05:38
"
peachii написал:
first

Really? ... Realllly?

Edit: Interesting. Can't wait to find out what the new uniqes are :). Thanks Chris.

I just want you to know, I, and I'm sure many other people, appreciate the game you and the rest of GGG are making.

Keep up the great work.
Последняя редакция: TremorAcePV. Время: 27 марта 2013 г., 18:06:09
Excited for new uniques!
"
TremorAcePV написал:
"
peachii написал:
first

Really? ... Realllly?

small victories when sitting here with a migraine so bad my ears feel like they are bleeding.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Looking forward to see what new builds will become viable with the new uniques; the last few have been pretty good. Hope you guys had a good time in PAX and GDC!
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
What a great patch, may I suggest focusing on optimizing the current content for the next couple of weeks before releasing more new stuff? Watch your playerbase rise if you fix the awful performance of this game.
"
peachii написал:
Small victories when sitting here with a migraine so bad my ears feel like they are bleeding.

Drink water. Preferably purified with minerals.
Последняя редакция: TremorAcePV. Время: 27 марта 2013 г., 18:11:13
I'm happy to see more and more uniques after patch, and hunting them like "Easter Eggs". :)
Good to see that GGG still have priorities. Screw the game balance and fixes! New microtransaction effects for life! Its even more grotesque when you go to check Beta Feedback forums lol.

Funny how they have time to create 4 micros each week (after shop is up and running) but they dont have time to 'fix' totally rehashed item art (2D/3D.. whatever) since.. idk... 2011?

Idk... its only me or "Post OB GGG" has changed a little compared to 'Pre OB GGG"?
Dissapointing.

Also "we are not aware about any radeon users problems" from latest interview....

...checks Technical Feedback forusm with numerous topics created by radeon users that have problems....
Ah.... they are all morons that cant use they ATI panels ofc! Game is perfect! Good to know!

Srsly... GGG start fixing this game or grow the balls and take off BETA tag because apparently its not in beta anymore for you. I start to think that this whole 'Open Beta' crap is only to having excuse for interviews... 'you know... its still beta...bla...bla...bla...".

Последняя редакция: KarraKurri. Время: 27 марта 2013 г., 18:31:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация