0.10.4b Patch Notes

For everyone only capable of complaining, rather than reading the other posts made by GGG (I'd say a good 95% of the community), the team have stated that this weeks patch is an interim patch to releasing the support gems for melee to further the capabilities of those builds.

*sigh*

You can take noobs to water, but you can't make noobs drink..
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Q & A, Q & A, Q & A
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
KarraKurri написал:
Good to see that GGG still have priorities. Screw the game balance and fixes! New microtransaction effects for life! Its even more grotesque when you go to check Beta Feedback forums lol.

Funny how they have time to create 4 micros each week (after shop is up and running) but they dont have time to 'fix' totally rehashed item art (2D/3D.. whatever) since.. idk... 2011?

Idk... its only me or "Post OB GGG" has changed a little compared to 'Pre OB GGG"?
Dissapointing.

My guess would be that they're working on additional art for gear so they're not rehashed, but incremental additions don't make a whole lot of sense for those. Do you start out with the mid-level gear and then when you get high level gear it looks like the lowest level gear again? Do you start with only the highest level gear and leave the middle to repeat the low level gear?

I don't really fault them with working on shiny things people can buy. The last I remember reading, they hadn't quite made a profit yet but that was early open beta.

You should probably calm down a little though, seems like half the people on the forums are always angry for some reason, it discourages new posters and new ideas.
Последняя редакция: Raidensnake88. Время: 27 марта 2013 г., 18:34:10
Apparently they have reasons to be angry....

Im here since december 2011 and i dump about 120-150$ in this game already (on my acc and my brother acc).
And im deeply dissapointed in how GGG is handling OB and how they change this game and how they priorities shifts.
I dont care about new players, posters and ideas (thet nobody even read nowadays). Make game balanced and fixed and they will come...
"
KarraKurri написал:
Good to see that GGG still have priorities. Screw the game balance and fixes! New microtransaction effects for life! Its even more grotesque when you go to check Beta Feedback forums lol.

Funny how they have time to create 4 micros each week (after shop is up and running) but they dont have time to 'fix' totally rehashed item art (2D/3D.. whatever) since.. idk... 2011?

Idk... its only me or "Post OB GGG" has changed a little compared to 'Pre OB GGG"?
Dissapointing.

Also "we are not aware about any radeon users problems" from latest interview....

...checks Technical Feedback forusm with numerous topics created by radeon users that have problems....
Ah.... they are all morons that cant use they ATI panels ofc! Game is perfect! Good to know!

Srsly... GGG start fixing this game or grow the balls and take off BETA tag because apparently its not in beta anymore for you. I start to think that this whole 'Open Beta' crap is only to having excuse for interviews... 'you know... its still beta...bla...bla...bla...".

Do you even realize that GGG is a team made up of different people and the art guy is separate from the item design guy whose separate from the technical guy?

Or do you seriously think Chris is doing everything himself?
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Последняя редакция: StupidFatHobbit. Время: 27 марта 2013 г., 18:42:27
just wondering...will we have cosmetics for chests someday?=o
nice...lol
Are you guys planning to add some effects for shields and armor soon?
"
What a great patch, may I suggest focusing on optimizing the current content for the next couple of weeks before releasing more new stuff? Watch your playerbase rise if you fix the awful performance of this game.

You must be new here, because the obvious fact that tech and effect guys are not the same was stated a lot in these forums... -.-
@Patch: It's like Christmas every week. :)
"
KarraKurri написал:

Dissapointing.

Also "we are not aware about any radeon users problems" from latest interview....

...checks Technical Feedback forusm with numerous topics created by radeon users that have problems....
Ah.... they are all morons that cant use they ATI panels ofc! Game is perfect! Good to know!

Srsly... GGG start fixing this game or grow the balls and take off BETA tag because apparently its not in beta anymore for you. I start to think that this whole 'Open Beta' crap is only to having excuse for interviews... 'you know... its still beta...bla...bla...bla...".

Yes because the ENTIRE team at GGG is only devoted to doing a single task at a time. Heres an idea, maybe GGG should be like other companies and only release stuff in massive patches every 4 months. Sounds like a plan?
IGN JimansNotSummoner

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация