[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

Any way to speed up our activation of relics? I'm not a fan of Flicker so I'm using the Static Strike, but it's feels so slow and clunky and even gets me killed sometimes if my neurons disactivate and I miss it at a mob.
"
Zenomoon написал:
Hi, How do you use Zealotry with Pride and Tempest shield. Where do you take extra reservation nodes?

Its just barely enough mana to use two 50% auras and tempest shield with passive tree MASTERY and passives in aura ring.

That being said, at the start, you don't even have to do that. You can use skitterbots instead of Zeal.

"
Ghams написал:
Will this build work with cyclone to trigger Holy relics instead of static strike and Flicker?

Can you use it? Yes.
Will it be good? Prolly not.

This build has no attack speed and no dexterity. So you can't level up the Cyclone, you can't use Faster attacks, and trying to line up relic activation speed with cycline is a nightmare in itself.

"
generalfc написал:
Any way to speed up our activation of relics? I'm not a fan of Flicker so I'm using the Static Strike, but it's feels so slow and clunky and even gets me killed sometimes if my neurons disactivate and I miss it at a mob.

Glanced over your set up.
First things first, look at your weapon attack speed. No ownder it feels cluncky. Never take a weapon with less than 1.50 attack speed. It will be years till you finish your swing.

Flicker feels best in that regard, but there are few ways for you to keep rolling with Static. You can:
1) Find a new weapon. I mean you really should do that regardless.
2) Use Multistrike instead of Maim for extra attack speed
3) Use Reckoning. Even if your static is down, if enemy hits you - relics will trigger.
3) Use Shiled Charge. Its an attack so every time you charge into pack of mobs your relics will trigger.
"
First things first, look at your weapon attack speed. No ownder it feels cluncky. Never take a weapon with less than 1.50 attack speed. It will be years till you finish your swing.

Took this weapon since it was the only one I could get with the trigger without crazy dex requirements but was planning on changing it anyway.
Thanks a lot fot the advice and super fast reply, feels like it's gonna help me a lot.
Последняя редакция: generalfc. Время: 7 февр. 2022 г., 4:32:08
"
generalfc написал:
"

Took this weapon since it was the only one I could get with the trigger without crazy dex requirements but was planning on changing it anyway.
Thanks a lot fot the advice and super fast reply, feels like it's gonna help me a lot.

That's the thing.
Its so very much worth getting the weapon with crazy dex and put few points in dex passives on a tree than using what you got.

On top of that dex weapons like claws usualy have very useful life on hit implicids.
"
Fire_Archer написал:

That's the thing.
Its so very much worth getting the weapon with crazy dex and put few points in dex passives on a tree than using what you got.

On top of that dex weapons like claws usualy have very useful life on hit implicids.

Gotten myself a different one now and added multistrike support to static strike. Clear wise - added the shield charge and it's something that I didn't know I wanted so badly. It's like pure gold atm, just zooming with shield charge through red maps and one shoting everything.
Now gotta improve single target dps and I think I'll be fine.
i was lucky with a harvest 6link craft and made 6ex with it.

Then i upgraded the build and now it feels really good.

First of all dont use skitter bots - tempest shield is really needed.

Then i bought Aegis and using the life on block amulet.
--> a lot of tankier now.

Then i invested 5ex in empower 4 and 10c for a holy relic 21/20.
So i got lvl29 holy relic now and the dmg boost was WTF.

Red maps are a joke now.

I'm using Dialla's Malefaction and in my opinion this chest is underrated.
It's cheap and gives you a lot

each gem can be socketed into each socket - the color doesnt matter.
Make sure to get 2xred socket and 4xgreen

red sockets = holy relic, empower for +1 gem lvl
green sockets = the rest for +10%quality of gem

Of course Skin of the Lords would be nice but i dont even find the correct colors at the trade site and i dont even think about the correct noteable.

Overall i'm happy now - running red maps without a problem and looking forward for boss fights.
"
generalfc написал:
"
Fire_Archer написал:

That's the thing.

Gotten myself a different one now and added multistrike support to static strike. Clear wise - added the shield charge and it's something that I didn't know I wanted so badly. It's like pure gold atm, just zooming with shield charge through red maps and one shoting everything.
Now gotta improve single target dps and I think I'll be fine.

The damage for bossing will come from 3 mains things
Skin of the Lords upgrade (+~30% more dmg)
Empower 4 (~30% more)
Punishment curse + Victim maker cluster jwel. (10 more dmg from Malediction, 40% more dmg when enemy half HP)
And a Divergent Holy Relic will also help a bit.

Good luck pushing the build to the limit. Glad you liked it.
"
Phiro написал:
i was lucky with a harvest 6link craft and made 6ex with it.

Then i upgraded the build and now it feels really good.

First of all dont use skitter bots - tempest shield is really needed.

Then i bought Aegis and using the life on block amulet.
--> a lot of tankier now.

Then i invested 5ex in empower 4 and 10c for a holy relic 21/20.
So i got lvl29 holy relic now and the dmg boost was WTF.

Red maps are a joke now.

I'm using Dialla's Malefaction and in my opinion this chest is underrated.
It's cheap and gives you a lot

each gem can be socketed into each socket - the color doesnt matter.
Make sure to get 2xred socket and 4xgreen

red sockets = holy relic, empower for +1 gem lvl
green sockets = the rest for +10%quality of gem

Of course Skin of the Lords would be nice but i dont even find the correct colors at the trade site and i dont even think about the correct noteable.

Overall i'm happy now - running red maps without a problem and looking forward for boss fights.

Skiterbots are used INSTEAD of Zeal early on. Once you get a ring with 'Shock on focus' craft for bossing, you drop them.

Dialla's Malefaction is great, but its hard to get 6L one. Some leagues drop them like crazy, some dont.
You can even buy them if cheap and double corrupt them in order to hit +1 to all gems level, effectively making yourself a pseudo Skin of the Lords.

Color of sockets is not terribly important, but red ones still give a bit more DMG than green ones.
And if you guys think that what you have feels nice... Just you wait till you get your hands on Asenath Gentle Touch.

I yolod all my exalts on the pair of those gloves and let me tell you...

Oh yeah. Its day 3 report time!
And the last one for now. Gonna just chill and farm for upgrades.

So basically, getting an empower and Glorious Vanity let me just go and murder bunch of more bosses.

I got some videos for you ready for medium/low investemnt clear and bossing.
The damage feels lacking, but hey, bosses are dead, and I am not.

Ticking Minotaur to death
Maven Hydra + Clear with Inpulsa explosions.
Shaper run

Now... Asenath. Have you guys seen how much mobs spawn during influence and in general because of Atlas Passives? A lot. The exposions feel divine. Its like not even close to rampage. Everything blows up.

And because I now have the ultimate power, I no longer need AG helping me with that.
So I look to add few changes to his gear.
First of all I already replaced Victario Charity with Kingmaker. Kingmakers were cheap at the time and Victario didn't do much because he keeps missing his attacks. TFW no accuracy.
Now I'm looking to replace his gloves and chest.

Glove is an interesting part here because there are some coold Eldrich mods.

Current gear
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 7 февр. 2022 г., 8:20:43
@ Fire Archer good stuff, can you recommend what next 3-4 items I should upgrade first from my current state? Despite getting Aegis I still feel a bit squishy on yellow maps, especially vs some Archnemesis. Maybe I got rid of decoy totem too early. Though I don't regret buying Aegis ofc (sinked almost every currency I had to get it), but also want to upgrade my damage just not sure about the most efficient order to go with.
Последняя редакция: MrCinos. Время: 7 февр. 2022 г., 7:42:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация