[3.24] Holy Flame Totem Scion -- League Starter -- HC / SSF viable

Hi, this will be my first solo league start ( i played with some mfriend in archnemesis but they don't play anymore) and gonna test your build.

I got curious about one thing, avatar of fire, since in the first lines u say that we will use a description of the totem for fire and phys dmg, but the avatar of fire says we can't do any other than fire dmg

If i get some confusions i will back for sure to ask, don't mind me e.e

Edit: forgot to ask about atlas skill, any specific or is ''easy'' to do any content
Последняя редакция: stonebullet. Время: 7 мая 2022 г., 18:19:21
So, how this works is that holy flame originally does physical damage, but then, by its own description, converts 50% of it to fire. With Avatar of Fire, 100% is converted to fire. If you increase physical damage, it will increase holy flme totem's original damage, which will then be converted to fire. So, both increases to physical and to fire/elemental works in this build. This is why added fire support works and is so good in here as well.
"
GaylordLongdic написал:

Hey there!

Wanted to try your build in Sentinel. Just wondering: where are the totems getting crit from to make Elemental Overload viable?

gui_orioli mentioned in a previous page that there's no need to build for crit chance. With the 1% chance or whatever, three totems and cast speed give plenty of chances for Overload uptime.
EXPLOSIONS?
"
PocketEngi написал:
"
GaylordLongdic написал:

Hey there!

Wanted to try your build in Sentinel. Just wondering: where are the totems getting crit from to make Elemental Overload viable?

gui_orioli mentioned in a previous page that there's no need to build for crit chance. With the 1% chance or whatever, three totems and cast speed give plenty of chances for Overload uptime.

Thanks for letting me know.
I did some more research into it and read, that the player needs to do the crit for EO to proc.
Do you know anything about that^^?
"
GaylordLongdic написал:
"
PocketEngi написал:
"
GaylordLongdic написал:

Hey there!

Thanks for letting me know.
I did some more research into it and read, that the player needs to do the crit for EO to proc.
Do you know anything about that^^?

This is not the case since 3.16 patch, where they changed the way EO works. EO is not a global buff anymore, it's local buff only for the skill that did crit. As a result it's possible now to proc EO with totems/traps/mines
Hi, here in post u say in cons about MoM, but in PoB u actually don't have it, its a possibility to more endgame or the build don't need at all ? Since we have some nodes on damage recoupered as mana i'm a little curious about it
"
stonebullet написал:
Hi, here in post u say in cons about MoM, but in PoB u actually don't have it, its a possibility to more endgame or the build don't need at all ? Since we have some nodes on damage recoupered as mana i'm a little curious about it

I used to have a version of the build using MoM, but I discontinued it. Still, we have mana before life from Hierophant ascendancy node, so, the recoup helps with it.
Using this as my league start (sc). just finished act 5 atm. trying to get my gems right. but so far so good, havent had trouble with much
any updates?
Leauge started this and its been fun in SSF SC. No problems that were not my or my crappy computers fault. I'm only at T10 ish maps, I picked up exposure on hit on some glovews, so I'm considering dropping WoC. Anyone got ideas on replacements for that? Or is it worth keeping for the charges?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация