[3.24] Holy Flame Totem Scion -- League Starter -- HC / SSF viable

"
Buzzkillinton3 написал:
Leauge started this and its been fun in SSF SC. No problems that were not my or my crappy computers fault. I'm only at T10 ish maps, I picked up exposure on hit on some glovews, so I'm considering dropping WoC. Anyone got ideas on replacements for that? Or is it worth keeping for the charges?

So, WoC exposure is 15%, so if you don't have that much in gloves, you lose that. Besides, you lose charges and high impact mine's chance of double damage, which stacks with itself when you have more than one mine out, which is also some dps.

So, I wouldn't switch, but it's not a huge dmg loss, if you find something else that you want to use. Maybe decoy totems, or maybe shield charge?
"
PapaSmurfbk написал:
any updates?

So I was tinkering with the build to try and get immunity to burning ground, ignite, freeze, almost 100% reduced shock and corrupted blood, by traveling by Anointed Flesh, and I think the results are interesting.

Also, I was trying to improve somewhat the SC trade part of the build, adding stuff like spell suppression, better crafted items, a setup with awakened gems and a lvl 95 tree. I like the results as well.

I don't think this build can do Uber pinnacle bosses (or at least it will require a lot of skill to pull this off), but all the rest is possible.

Here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/pYEAmxB3
For the Golem version is there a reason to keep Summon Skitterbots?
"
mervo66 написал:
For the Golem version is there a reason to keep Summon Skitterbots?

Yes, they apply both chill and shock to enemies, slowing them further (the other slow being chieftain's covered in ash) and giving more damage. Very good cost/benefit aura.
Just wanted to add my thanks as a fan of the scion I am really enjoying this build. All the fire everywhere is a cool look.
Is this SSF viable for the gauntlet?
"
Craynak написал:
Is this SSF viable for the gauntlet?

I'm gonna use it, but it's the gauntlet, I dunno how far this can get. It definitely has a lot of defenses, but you need to overlevel and overfarm everything and go much slower than regular game. I guess it depends on your goal, it sure won't be competing with all the DD witches and Seismic sabos top players will be using, but I think it's a good build to play as Scion from the start.
We have some nice representation this gauntlet :D

https://poe.ninja/eventhcssf/builds?class=Ascendant&keystone=Avatar-of-Fire
Последняя редакция: gui_orioli. Время: 18 июля 2022 г., 12:24:04
I can't seem to find the Skill Gems used in the POB. Can you point me in the right direction?
"
SoulSlashen написал:
I can't seem to find the Skill Gems used in the POB. Can you point me in the right direction?

I also had this issue i had to use one of the older POB's to see the gems used
Последняя редакция: RaPsKa. Время: 29 июля 2022 г., 3:54:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация