[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

im very interested in this build for upcoming league, how would you league start this with the talent tree without the Clusters and jewels.
Hi ,you don't have bottles that prevent freezing or bleeding, will it be fine like this?
"
Holydefeat написал:
im very interested in this build for upcoming league, how would you league start this with the talent tree without the Clusters and jewels.

Not a problem! There are a lot of nodes in the tree you can grab until you get them.

The guide also has very detailed SSF leveling instructions to get you to mapping.

Once at maps you switch to Boneshatter with whatever crappy gear you happen to have collected during leveling, maybe buy a couple of cheap uniques and you're good to go.

Basically, you can start mapping on a 4L and if you want, you can farm "The Crypt (A7)" during leveling for some "Celestial Justicar" cards and get yourself a 6L Astral Plate early on.

GL
"
Ezlark написал:
Hi ,you don't have bottles that prevent freezing or bleeding, will it be fine like this?

Juggs are immune to freezing or anything that slows us down when using the "Unstoppable" Ascendancy. (I explained this in the FAQ section)

For Bleeding I run Ralakesh Pantheon. It doesn't stop the Bleeding itself, but it does prevent the extra damage while moving and that's good enough for me.

If it bothers you, just switch one of the Magic Flasks to have Bleed removal.

Speaking DPS wise, for a fully min-maxed character like my 3.17 toon, I wouldn't even notice switching one of my Magic DPS Flask mod to Bleed removal.

GL

EDIT: Regarding Freezing, I forgot to mention we're also running Purity of Elements, so we're immune to all Elemental Ailments
Последняя редакция: corosou. Время: 9 мая 2022 г., 17:28:49
How good was this build last league
Had one of the most viewed builds on the forums before deleting, wowza. Must've been a pretty bad experience for you to quit less than 7 hours in. :\
sad
leveling is just stupid and not fun at all.
Is it a joke?
I see no issues in this patch.
Ah yes totally love deleting builds that's so cool and helpful to people learning the game thanks.
3.18 Build Status Update

Let me start by clarifying that what I did isn’t drama, it’s activism; a well accepted and respected tradition. It also happens to be one of the few tools common folk have to voice their opinion.

I would caution those that would too readily dismiss dissenting views with demeaning labels, that by doing so, and by promoting such ideals, they may one day find themselves the ones whose opinion is being easily dismissed through such labels.

Why did I do this?

Because this isn’t the first time this has happened. It’s become an all too common occurrence to encounter blatant issues which are immediately evident during a first play-through, yet we are always told that things were well tested and balanced.

Not only that, but we were also told that they (GGG) would be doing better with communication. And I don’t know about any of you, but I watched all the podcasts and a lot of youtube videos, and nowhere did I see that the new mods would be the equivalent of incredibly heavy nerfs and that we would be encountering un-killable mobs right from Act 1.

So, to boil it down, I have put a lot of time into this guide and I can’t in good conscience let people use my time and effort to suffer through a grueling, punishing, ridiculous leveling experience. In the current state of the game, putting this build together from league start is asking for a lobotomy, and I suspect pretty soon there would be a lot of posts complaining about how much the build sucks now.

Now, let’s be realistic and also admit that this is really just a “paper tiger” inconvenience/gesture, because if you just scroll through the latest pages, you can pull one of the latest PoB, and I am not as petty as to go through 100+ pages deleting everything I ever posted. Also, I am pretty sure you could use the “Wayback Machine” to look up an old version of this page.

GL

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация