[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

Deleting your builds from the forum because ggg made the game slightly harder?? [Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: Lisa_GGG. Время: 14 мая 2022 г., 16:17:19
I haven't played the last few leagues, and thought I would run this build.

Lovely to wake up and realise that the last God knows how many hours has been wasted [Removed by Support]

The only person it hurts is the player base not GGG.

Oh well, at least I know there is one player I should fully avoid in the future. We move on.

Последняя редакция: Lisa_GGG. Время: 14 мая 2022 г., 16:19:15
Never used your build [Removed by Support]

Good luck whatever you do
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Последняя редакция: Lisa_GGG. Время: 14 мая 2022 г., 16:21:03
They've reverted the damage. Please re-post this. [Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: Lisa_GGG. Время: 14 мая 2022 г., 16:25:16
"
corosou написал:
I am not contributing to this fiasco...

Previously I had communicated to GGG Support that I refuse to be their unpaid beta tester.

If this is the leveling experience GGG had QA test and pass, this is not the game I want to play.

I do not find it interesting, or appealing, or challenging to run into stupid overpowered mods on mobs when I can barely get a 3L going...

GL to those that want to play this bs

GGG will do everything in their power to add all neccesery QOL if you are Chinese playing on Chinese client.

Just buy more MTX guys so they can afford updating superior version while you are stuck on another league mechanic that you just skip while having fun of picking portal scrolls, 99% dogbad items, "boss mechanics", proximity shield, having fun buying items on trade & etc.
"
Nevzat написал:
They've reverted the damage. Please re-post this. [Removed by Support]

Have they patched the game???
Txs for bringing the build back regardless )
Последняя редакция: Lisa_GGG. Время: 14 мая 2022 г., 16:26:58
3.18 Thread Restored

Call me names, get upset, it's all good! Upsetting people is the whole point of activism.

Don't take it personally, upsetting you guys puts pressure on GGG to do the right thing and believe me, they messed up big time, and they needed to do something about it.

I read Chris Wilson's statement and it would be wrong of me to not restore the post when they have taken steps to address the issue.

However, the issue of GGG continuously using their well paying customers as unpaid beta testers needs to STOP.

Releasing overtuned content while they "awaited player feedback" is a really lame excuse.

I paid 180 dollars (as you can judge by my badges) during a recession as my "support" for this game, but my love for it does not mean I'm here to work for free while they beta test potential PoE 2 content/mechanics.

Frankly, this whole situation really has taken a toll in my motivation to keep putting so much effort in the guides I make.

Really, what for? When melee is in such a horrible state I have to put disclaimers right at the top of the post so people understand what they are getting themselves into.

It's just really disheartening to go see streamers play with Vaal DD and breeze through content without a thought, seeing that GGG considers this fine, but over and over ignores melee.

Every league was supposed to be a rework of some archetype. Then comes "Sentinel" which, judging by the name, to me suggested it might have something related to Juggernaut reworks in there.

But no... we wait and see other archetypes get fixes, then comes what I think is the time for melee fixes and we get screwed EVEN MORE...

Holy fuck did that take a huge toll on my motivation!!

How many people need to say melee is in a bad state? How many leagues do we need to say it in?

I was so hyped for 3.18... :(

This is the cost of not being up front with your customers, GGG!

GL
3.18 Act 7 Rare example

So, check this out. Just got to A7, my gear is decent enough for the level, I step out of town and run into this essence:

Youtube: 3.18 Act 7 Rare Mob (Essence)

I dunno about you guys, but this does not seem fixed to me.

The balance between risk/time investment vs reward is completely skewed!

Maybe this is the vision GGG sees as the right direction for the game.

If it is, I dunno that this is the game for me anymore.

Did you see me challenged by the added artificial "difficulty"?

Nope, it just took forever for no reason other than it now needs to take forever...

Did I get rewarded for the added effort? Fuck no...

GL

EDIT: Looks like I'm not alone in the opinion the fix is kinda bs: Twitch Clip: Grimro's take on hotfix
Последняя редакция: corosou. Время: 14 мая 2022 г., 10:18:26
"
corosou написал:
Let me start by clarifying that what I did isn’t drama, it’s activism; a well accepted and respected tradition. It also happens to be one of the few tools common folk have to voice their opinion.

homie this is a video game not an oppressive government lmfao

[Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: Lisa_GGG. Время: 14 мая 2022 г., 16:28:47
"
plibt написал:
homie this is a video game not an oppressive government lmfao

[Removed by Support]

It was obvious hyperbole. Meant to detract the usual "drama", "cry baby..", etc barrage of meaningless comments that usually come as response when someone takes an unpopular opinion. (Also, someone made a post about my protest on Reddit and a few comments like those popped there, so I took action to hopefully prevent this thread itself turning into a cesspool of people taking my actions personally).

I also won't apologize for setting the record straight. I see a lot of young people who obviously can't tell the difference between proper dissent and someone just looking for attention.

My point was to evoke rapid response from GGG by taking advantage of the visibility this thread has to point out obvious issues that may have taken longer to fix without my pressure.

How much influence I had is, of course, impossible to tell, but I assure you, the forum moderators definitely saw it and others at GGG did.

So, yes, I exaggerated to make it seem more serious than it actually is... Shoot me.

GL
Последняя редакция: Lisa_GGG. Время: 14 мая 2022 г., 16:31:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация