[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

Very well thought out guide, thanks so much for writing this.
Today is going to be a great day!
Thanks for this guide my friend, pretty complete.
I will try this as my league starter on 3.19, hope to do at least well and survive a lot, if the damage is decent it's okay for me, i hate dying in this game.
Hope to hear how others will perform in the league with the build.
Good luck everybody.
"
arthur1u2 написал:
Very well thought out guide, thanks so much for writing this.

"
Sr_Traseirinho написал:
Thanks for this guide my friend, pretty complete.
I will try this as my league starter on 3.19, hope to do at least well and survive a lot, if the damage is decent it's okay for me, i hate dying in this game.
Hope to hear how others will perform in the league with the build.
Good luck everybody.

You're welcome fellas!

Enjoy )
3.19 Early Mapping Gear

Hi Guys,

I'm lvl 87, as of this writing, and I'm about to break into read maps, so just wanted to share what I am doing, in case you guys need a cheap setup to get going.

For now I'm running Spectral Helix, though I could switch to Boneshatter right now, but I'm kinda liking Helix for the moment.

Here's the gear:

Most expensive item was the axe at 15c. Helmet was self found, the rest were between 1-10c each.

As you can see I'm taking advantage of Precise Technique, while I gear up. This same setup should work for Boneshatter, just drop the projectile nodes (Point Blank + Longshot) and pick up something else.

I'm also still running Herald of Ash for a bit of explody action along with Cruelty + Added Fire. You can go Herald of Purity + Brutality + Impale instead, in which case I would suggest grabbing Hemophilia gloves to replace the Herald of Ash explody.

One thing I've been meaning to point out that I always forget is the interaction between Leap Slam + Mark of Hit + Warlord's Mark. If you haven't read the description for Leap lately, take a second to read it in full and you'll see it has a 100% guaranteed stun on a damaging hit against a mob on Full Life. Meaning that if you Leap on top of a Rare and Stun it, Mark on hit + Warlord's will generate 20 Rage instantly for you, which is pretty nice. So, whenever running this MoH + Warlord, make sure the first hit on Rare mobs/Bosses is always your Leap Slam. This will allow you to self-sustain Rage pretty easily and we also gain Rage passively from Mastery.

Regarding the 3.19 changes, so far Jugg tankyness is feeling pretty nice, but we'll see come Endgame. Up until now I've done T10s easily, so moving into Red maps shouldn't be a problem, and I've also run a few early-juicy lakes deathless:

Once I decide what to do endgame I'll make another post.

For now here's the PoB for this setup: https://pobb.in/JBddLMybF2sr

GL/Enjoy
How do you have enough mana for Precision, Herald of Ash, Determination, and vitality? I have the mana reservation nodes.
EDIT:
I did find I was missing vitality node. Still low mana though
Последняя редакция: Xellross. Время: 21 авг. 2022 г., 3:04:22
"
Xellross написал:
How do you have enough mana for Precision, Herald of Ash, Determination, and vitality? I have the mana reservation nodes.
EDIT:
I did find I was missing vitality node. Still low mana though

Are you aware that both Precision and Vitality reserve Mana based on their level?

So, you just want to level Precision enough to keep Accuracy higher than Life, for Precise Technique.

Vitality you don't really need, specially once you grab Untiring Ascendancy.

Also, don't forget this cheap jewel we get as reward while lvling:

GL
3.19 Spectral Helix + Point Blank (don't use!)

Hi Fellas,

I had never played Helix much before and didn't realize something rather important...

Even though the Helix Projectile appears nearby to us, once it completes a single rotation it was already traveled a rather long distance. This makes Point Blank an actual DPS loss.

We want to only grab "Longshot" as it will increase the damage the further Helix rotates + Projectile Speed is actually a very nice thing to have for Helix.

So... My bad, but that's what this game is all about, learning about little interactions like that and adjusting.

Also, if you're playing Helix, I've already switched out of Precise Technique and done up to T14s Maven Witnessed and with lots of room to grow...

I'll make Early Red Maps Gear post soon, or just check out my 3.19 toon.

GL
Hi,

Sweet guide!

I'm following your build and i wonder what you would recommend as last support gem for Spectral Helix,
Последняя редакция: Kostoo. Время: 21 авг. 2022 г., 18:13:10
Hello,

Glad to see your still active, I can see your making moves again with the Replica Wings of Entropy axe and im all about it. Just swapped over to this today and having some fun with it. Never tried helix before. I had a question.

I was checking out your character and see you have Herald of Purity / Determination / Precision / Dread Banner. All those are fine.

When it comes to casting pride with Divine Blessing im a still fairly large cunk from being able to do so. I have the conq jewel, but only thing I can see is Divergent inspriation being better with the reduced mana cost. Is there anything else I could be missing here to get that to work? Are you using all of these?

Last question and sorry if I missed it previously, what Pantheon do you guys tend to use while using this build?
"
Kostoo написал:
Hi,

Sweet guide!

I'm following your build and i wonder what you would recommend as last support gem for Spectral Helix,

Thx )

If not yet Crit then Cruelty; if already switched to Crit then Inc Crit Dmg.

GL

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация