[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

"
Khesahn20 написал:
Hello,

Glad to see your still active, I can see your making moves again with the Replica Wings of Entropy axe and im all about it. Just swapped over to this today and having some fun with it. Never tried helix before. I had a question.

I was checking out your character and see you have Herald of Purity / Determination / Precision / Dread Banner. All those are fine.

When it comes to casting pride with Divine Blessing im a still fairly large cunk from being able to do so. I have the conq jewel, but only thing I can see is Divergent inspriation being better with the reduced mana cost. Is there anything else I could be missing here to get that to work? Are you using all of these?

Last question and sorry if I missed it previously, what Pantheon do you guys tend to use while using this build?

Lol thanks ;) I can't seem to get myself away from Replica Wings for too long, it's so much damned fun to zoom around like a speed demon!

I'm guessing you missed my post on page 55 regarding Divine Blessing. Check it out, that should answer all u need to know.

Haven't bothered with Pantheon so far, but I'd say Solaris + Abberath to farm Exarch, but can also go Ryslatha/Ralakesh would be fine too.

GL
3.19 Spectral Helix - Red Maps Gear

Hi Guys,

So, as promised I've cleared my first T16 Maven Witnessed and all looks well!

Here's the gear:

As you can see, I've switched to Phys/Impale/Crit + Bleed explody and it feels pretty good! And still lots of room to grow...

I'm level 91 as of this writing, and for what it's worth, here are my death/kills stats, so you get an idea of viability:

So, basically the build itself is capable enough, it's just that IMHO the game/league itself is currently incredibly oppressive/unrewarding and the latest "What we're working on" by CW (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/wuid4v/what_were_working_on/) sadly doesn't really give me any warm-fuzzies...

BUT! What I am absolutely LIVID about, is how GGG casually "kinda forgot..." multiple omissions to the patch notes/manifesto.

Now THAT! THAT! is some BULLSHIT that just makes people hate! When people/companies start taking people's basic intelligence for granted and insulting it so blatantly, all they build is RANCOR!

Anyway... GL
Hi Corosou!

"
How do we gain Rage?: - Emancipation Belt + Curse removal Flask and at bosses Rotblood Promise + Temporal Chains so we can have Max Rage before the start of the fight. If not using Emancipation Belt, then Cast When Damage Taken|Mark on Hit + Warlord's Mark.

I am a bit confused with this setup: CWDT + MoH + Warlord should be in a 3 link?
We get hit and Warlords mark triggers and it should generate Rage then?

Also, I see that you are doing a similar yet different build with this Helix skill, is it still fine to use the gem setup and gear as your Corotes char in standard?

This league is quite a bummer with drops...

Cheers!
"
dadek182 написал:
Hi Corosou!

"
How do we gain Rage?: - Emancipation Belt + Curse removal Flask and at bosses Rotblood Promise + Temporal Chains so we can have Max Rage before the start of the fight. If not using Emancipation Belt, then Cast When Damage Taken|Mark on Hit + Warlord's Mark.

I am a bit confused with this setup: CWDT + MoH + Warlord should be in a 3 link?
We get hit and Warlords mark triggers and it should generate Rage then?

Also, I see that you are doing a similar yet different build with this Helix skill, is it still fine to use the gem setup and gear as your Corotes char in standard?

This league is quite a bummer with drops...

Cheers!

Hi,

Just read Warlord's description. It explains it all... you just Stun a Cursed mob and it will generate 20 Rage instantly.

The tree is different because I pathed to Precise Technique and I'm doing Projectiles still. I spoke about this just a few posts ago.

Old tree and setup is still fine... That's the thing about the skill tree, you can path wildly differently and still come out with a viable setup.

GL
Thanks for the reply! And for your patience to answer my questions.

Cheers!
"
dadek182 написал:
Thanks for the reply! And for your patience to answer my questions.

Cheers!

Sure thing! Politeness goes a long way with me :)
Hello my friend, i am currently at level 77 and having a lot of fun with the build, thanks very much for the guide, but i am going with boneshatter instead of Spectral helix.
I got one divine so i have some currency now to spend on a 6 link.
Wich socket colors would you recommend me using? 5 red 1 green or 4 red, 1 green, 1 blue (crit)??
Hope everybody is ejoying the league. Good luck.
"
Sr_Traseirinho написал:
Hello my friend, i am currently at level 77 and having a lot of fun with the build, thanks very much for the guide, but i am going with boneshatter instead of Spectral helix.
I got one divine so i have some currency now to spend on a 6 link.
Wich socket colors would you recommend me using? 5 red 1 green or 4 red, 1 green, 1 blue (crit)??
Hope everybody is ejoying the league. Good luck.

Hi,

You're welcome!

If you have good enough crit chance then crit (blue) will be the best option, but early you won't have good crit, so you want base damage like Cruelty or something.

You can always import your toon into PoB and in the skills page you can sort gems by DPS.

GL
3.19 - QoL Tips

Hi Guys,

Here's a couple of tips:

1) Rampage - Grab one of these for weapon swap. Start attacking with it and then switch back to Wings and you'll keep the Rampage buff

2) Atlas "Packed With Energy" - I farm low level Delve a lot, and this node gives you a really nice PERMANENT buff while mapping. Very handy! Especially early on while clearing Atlas. Works really well for this setup, since we are such speed freaks ;)

Basically, grab all the Sulphite nodes and then do the boss.

If I think of anymore I'll update this...

GL
Последняя редакция: corosou. Время: 23 авг. 2022 г., 0:41:28
"
@corosou
I see you changed to Perseverance vanguard belt.

How do you make use of it since we have lots of Armour but little to zero Evasion

1% increased Attack Damage per 200 of the lowest of Armour and Evasion Rating

That's not really the part I worry about. It's the Onslaught and Fortify on Stun, which Leap Slam guarantees. Then scale the Onslaught effect, if you check the tree.

Also, this isn't my final tree, I may path more into Dex to fit in a Leadership's Price.

GL

EDIT: Also, I can switch the Stibnite to a Jade flask. About to do that right now, just hadn't bothered yet/remembered ;)
Последняя редакция: corosou. Время: 24 авг. 2022 г., 14:08:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация