3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

Small question. I've been buying up some lethal prides trying to get %ignite you inflict deals damage faster and maybe some other useful mods.

Finally got a decent enough one with 20% faster ignite and 20% burning damage, but it also has "gain 5% of physical dmg as extra fire damage".

Will that gain phys as fire damage mess up my EE or does the Dyadian belt negate it?

Thanks in advance
Последняя редакция: Ridman. Время: 22 февр. 2022 г., 18:42:33
"
grimjack68 написал:
"
Cohaveth написал:
Hi Guys,

I know it's elementalist here but I didn't found a champion EA ballista guide!

I'm following Zizaran's Explosive Arrow champion guide in HC league (https://pastebin.com/gp7AfmBT ).
After many death, I finally reached act 3 and level 28 yesterday and I could swap from shattering steel to EA ballista on a 4 link.

I thought I would be over powered but... no!

I've got a lot of difficulty to kill boss or rare mobs... For exemple, it took me 10 minutes to kill Dominus.
So I'm thinking that I'm making something wrong?
When I put the ballistas, the first arrows stick in the mob then they go through and explode on the walls.
I have elemental equilibrium with no fire dammage on my rings/quiver (just lightning).

Well, I don't understand what I'm doing wrong and I'm a little bit affraid of Piety Act 4 or Innocence fights if they take 10 minutes too.

My char :
https://poe-profile.info/profile/Cohaveth?realm=pc
You're using a piercing arrow quiver.

EA only sticks a fuse in the last target. So the initial hit won't do any real damage, and all your big damage explosions / ignites are sticking in a wall behind your target.

I knew I was making something stupid... Thanks to highlight it!
Didn't watch the implicit of this quiver... Just wanted life and fire resist!
Much better now!
I'm searching for a large cluster jewel and results with the two notables in the front that you have in the PoB are very spotty, are there any other notable options that are good/better to choose from? I'm seeing sadist and smoking remains on a lot of them, with cremator being in the front pair of a lot of them too, though I think cremator is a bad idea due to I think preventing cinderswallow urn from charging. Any info you can spare on this is appreciated
"
Ridman написал:
Small question. I've been buying up some lethal prides trying to get %ignite you inflict deals damage faster and maybe some other useful mods.

Finally got a decent enough one with 20% faster ignite and 20% burning damage, but it also has "gain 5% of physical dmg as extra fire damage".

Will that gain phys as fire damage mess up my EE or does the Dyadian belt negate it?

Thanks in advance

Gain 5% of physical dmg as extra fire damage will stuff up your EE.
"
brunowa написал:
"
Ridman написал:

Thanks in advance

Gain 5% of physical dmg as extra fire damage will stuff up your EE.

Big F then. Thanks
Hey, cool Guide! Really loving it so far. What are your thoughts about the next upgrades I should do to boost my damage?
Hello,

Have a question.
Is there a possibility to get ilvl 85 Blizzard crown for -9% fire resi?
If not, which is the best base now?

For me there are 2 options:

Nice dex or str base with:

1. Warlord/Elder influence for - fire resi and inc. burning damage

2. Eldritch double implict for inc. flammability effect and fire pen.

What u guess, there is a better option i dont see?

Thanks.

I located Spiritual Aid and hopping that would help my attack speed.

But the attack speed didnt progress.

Can someone help me out?

Edith find the answer: i need spiritual command instead of spiritual aid :D
Последняя редакция: PattyWin. Время: 23 февр. 2022 г., 6:24:05
At the risk of showing the world I got hoodwinked, does having "Adds 42 to 75 Fire Damage" on the 4EX +3 bow I bought mess up the EE in this build? I'm pretty worried it does.
"
zilfran написал:
At the risk of showing the world I got hoodwinked, does having "Adds 42 to 75 Fire Damage" on the 4EX +3 bow I bought mess up the EE in this build? I'm pretty worried it does.

It mess up with EE. Sorry

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация