3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
zilfran написал:
At the risk of showing the world I got hoodwinked, does having "Adds 42 to 75 Fire Damage" on the 4EX +3 bow I bought mess up the EE in this build? I'm pretty worried it does.

Yup, sorry. You answered your own question. Any added flat fire damage anywhere on your gear or from any source within your build will brick EE.

Looking for suggestions where I can upgrade gear. I know the amulet still needs watchtowers anoited, I'll get to that here shortly. Any insight is appreciated.
"
Teerick написал:

Looking for suggestions where I can upgrade gear. I know the amulet still needs watchtowers anoited, I'll get to that here shortly. Any insight is appreciated.

Scorched ground on boots for -10% ele res. Belt enchant for accuracy during onslaught or enemies maimed by you take 8% inc damage over time. Those are few things that would boost dps and are easy to get. Damage over time belt will most likely need you to maim tho, not totems.

For the rest, not sure, double elevated helm would help. Amulet with +1 all skill gems and either +1fire or t1 damage over time multi would be good, or even all 3 mods at once if you manage to buy/roll that.

Oh, and 21lvl ballista totem will give you 22% less dmg instead of 23%.

Gloves could get an upgrade too tbh, you could get something like this, with essence atk speed mod

And lastly there's a tip, which you most likely know already, but i'll say anyways. You can reroll prefixes/suffixes on Eldrich items really cheap with eldrich chaos orbs (its basically like reforge keep suf/pref from harvest but ~6 times cheaper).

Edit. There's also belt corruption that gives up to 15% increased skill duration, which would reduce atk speed you need to hit 20 fuses.

Also, if you're willing to swap into malevolence, you'll get a really decent boost in dps and could go for malevolence belt corruption and body eater of worlds implicit with malevolence effect. And if you would get frenzy into setup, Gain frenzy charge every # seconds is big ass qol, just use frenzy few times on map/boss start to get max charges and then forget about it for the rest of fight/map. Could drop blood rage with that setup too, unless you're using it for 15% atk speed at the cost of 4% hp lose per sec (which i find too big of a burden since we're already pretty weak to dot dmg).

Edit2. You could also get 21/20 EA and 20/20 or 21/20 divergent EA. Divergent would be used for faster clear and its usually enough for most stuff, needing a swap to regular only on hardest content. While that 21/20 regular would further reduce need in atk speed to hit 20 fuses. Thats how it is for malevolence setup, not sure about purity of elements one tho.

Edit3. I also didn't see you use Lethal pride? Thats like BIG dmg boost with well rolled one. And quite a decent with average.
Последняя редакция: za6i9ka. Время: 23 февр. 2022 г., 14:16:12

Edit: upgraded gloves based on an earlier comment for 1ex:

Ok, made some changes but looking for more advice on what to upgrade next. I was using Palsteron's guide but he switched builds like a week into league. Total letdown.

Looking to incremental upgrade next best so any help or insight welcome, currently have about 3ex.
Последняя редакция: solomanstone. Время: 23 февр. 2022 г., 14:02:50
Hello guys, I switched to this build some time ago and well, it is not completed yet - need level up gems and one more cluster jewel for example but I thought that my gear is decent enough to do t16 maps. I don't have much problems with clearing (maybe a little bit with survi) but huge problems are boss fights? Am I doing something wrong here?

Последняя редакция: Raven111. Время: 23 февр. 2022 г., 14:15:14
"
Raven111 написал:
Hello guys, I switched to this build some time ago and well, it is not completed yet - need level up gems and one more cluster jewel for example but I thought that my gear is decent enough to do t16 maps. I don't have much problems with clearing (maybe a little bit with survi) but huge problems are boss fights? Am I doing something wrong here?

The bow has added fire damage, that will make the mobs have more fire resistance because of Elemental Equilibrium.
"
za6i9ka написал:
"
Teerick написал:

Scorched ground on boots for -10% ele res. Belt enchant for accuracy during onslaught or enemies maimed by you take 8% inc damage over time. Those are few things that would boost dps and are easy to get. Damage over time belt will most likely need you to maim tho, not totems.

For the rest, not sure, double elevated helm would help. Amulet with +1 all skill gems and either +1fire or t1 damage over time multi would be good, or even all 3 mods at once if you manage to buy/roll that.

Oh, and 21lvl ballista totem will give you 22% less dmg instead of 23%.

Gloves could get an upgrade too tbh, you could get something like this, with essence atk speed mod

And lastly there's a tip, which you most likely know already, but i'll say anyways. You can reroll prefixes/suffixes on Eldrich items really cheap with eldrich chaos orbs (its basically like reforge keep suf/pref from harvest but ~6 times cheaper).

Edit. There's also belt corruption that gives up to 15% increased skill duration, which would reduce atk speed you need to hit 20 fuses.

Also, if you're willing to swap into malevolence, you'll get a really decent boost in dps and could go for malevolence belt corruption and body eater of worlds implicit with malevolence effect. And if you would get frenzy into setup, Gain frenzy charge every # seconds is big ass qol, just use frenzy few times on map/boss start to get max charges and then forget about it for the rest of fight/map. Could drop blood rage with that setup too, unless you're using it for 15% atk speed at the cost of 4% hp lose per sec (which i find too big of a burden since we're already pretty weak to dot dmg).

Edit2. You could also get 21/20 EA and 20/20 or 21/20 divergent EA. Divergent would be used for faster clear and its usually enough for most stuff, needing a swap to regular only on hardest content. While that 21/20 regular would further reduce need in atk speed to hit 20 fuses. Thats how it is for malevolence setup, not sure about purity of elements one tho.

Edit3. I also didn't see you use Lethal pride? Thats like BIG dmg boost with well rolled one. And quite a decent with average.

Thank you for your detailed response!! Yeah I think gloves are the weak point. I intentionally stacked enough life regen on gear that blood rage is my lazy way to generate frenzy charges and quite frankly half the time I don't even feel I need it. Only time I can't use BR is with no regen maps since blood rage + ground degen = death if I'm not paying attention.
"
MisterJocham написал:
"
Raven111 написал:

The bow has added fire damage, that will make the mobs have more fire resistance because of Elemental Equilibrium.

I skipped Elemental Equilibrium.
"
Teerick написал:

Thank you for your detailed response!! Yeah I think gloves are the weak point. I intentionally stacked enough life regen on gear that blood rage is my lazy way to generate frenzy charges and quite frankly half the time I don't even feel I need it. Only time I can't use BR is with no regen maps since blood rage + ground degen = death if I'm not paying attention.

Looks like it should work with totem, no need to maim yourself. Tested it with wither totem and this belt and my friend said he got -6% resists.
sorry if this was already asked, but if we use shaper of storms with Hyrri's Ire, we lose out on the "25% more effect of lightning ailments" part of Shaper of Storms, right? Unless we can bypass Hyrri's added cold ddamage via other items.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация