[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Akshay написал:
"
1Rest написал:
Ok so I've tested 2 builds I had in 3.18 and 3.17

Budget around 10 mirrors (XDDDDD) - at least what I sold similar build for back then when I finished league

600 less ward is very noticable mostly in mapping. 100% deli is hard now, random shit can 1 shot u

simulacrum is harder because ure less tanky

bossing still good, uber maven dies before she goes into phase

need to get 5 people to see If I can easily clear fully juiced feared

other than that invitations and bosses are easy, only problem uve got is uber sirius if he phases and starts shitting those chaos balls, u get one shot from that, also u cant tank single shaper ball and its hard to tank uber shaper beam (before u could stand in it w/o taking damage)

my pob
https://pastebin.com/PCikr3Gb

I dont have to say that this build will breeze through sanctum on any budget

yeah agreed
the question is can we increase life by 600 to compensate for that loss in ward.

unlikely because all the ward came from the jewel, all you can do is replace it with something else
What do we think about the Progenesis flask from Uber Uber Elder - would it be beneficial for the build?
"
nihilisticGoliath написал:
What do we think about the Progenesis flask from Uber Uber Elder - would it be beneficial for the build?

its good, gives some defense, compensates for the loss of 500 ward
"

does this work vs energy shield?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
guys, what is the best option for unlimited moneys - scion or occultist?
have second one lvl 97.
"

I've been using this flask for a little while.
It's good but not really amazing in my opinion.
Any serious punch is going to go trough your Ward, your ES, your Progenesis, your life, the mob behind you, the wall behind the mob, the Diviner's Strongbox behind the wall, and shred the 3 stacks of The Apothecary inside.
I have noticed on some rare occasion that the flask indeed saved me from a particularly belligerent Kosis, but generally speaking, I haven't seen a change.
Except I am a lot poorer.

The flask is better with high maximum life, so I tried it with a Dissolution of the Flesh (and therefore removed Forbidden Rite and Righteous Fire) but I decided to go back to normal build.

Right now I only use the flask against Uber Eater and I've seen a couple savings there too.
Still I am interested in knowing what other wardlooper have experienced with the flask.

I am a lot more interested in getting my hands on a Nimis Ring, but it will likely be months before I can afford it. Any feedback anyone ? Especially about split projectiles from Sniper's Mark.
Perhaps not the thread to post this in... Ignore me.

Скрытый текст

Lord, I feel like I got lucky when crafting the ward items.
Последняя редакция: nihilisticGoliath. Время: 17 дек. 2022 г., 15:51:20
Two things I would like to suggest:
1. Instead of Greater Multiple Projectiles, put in a Greater Volley. Less damage penalty
2. In the absence of money for by Empower, I offer to temporarily put Cold to Fire in the red slot
why you say duskdawn gives more dmg but you use anni staff?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child написал:
why you say duskdawn gives more dmg but you use anni staff?

i have been thinking about it, its just better to directly start using Annihilating staff.
This staff will cripple your resistances.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация