[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

Hello,

My loop seems to have broken and I do not know why.

I seem to have everything except

"For 27 CDR, total To Dust must be 34 and Window of Opportunity passive + less duration mastery
"

I have 21 on this (12 on belt and 9 on boots), and I am not sure where to get up to 27.

What am I missing? What should I do to fix? ....

I think I have the checked the rest of the checklist (unless I am just missing something).
"
Rainbowfire написал:
Hello,

My loop seems to have broken and I do not know why.

I seem to have everything except

"For 27 CDR, total To Dust must be 34 and Window of Opportunity passive + less duration mastery
"

I have 21 on this (12 on belt and 9 on boots), and I am not sure where to get up to 27.

What am I missing? What should I do to fix? ....

I think I have the checked the rest of the checklist (unless I am just missing something).

If it's broken now and not before, can you pinpoint exactly what changed ?

27 CDR is generally obtained with 7-9 Implicit modifier on the boots + 20-18 CDR on the belt.
With only 12 on the belt, the only way you can reach 27 is to have boots with 15 CDR as an Explicit modifier. For example this one has 14.

This can be VERY expensive.

Now, for the skeleton duration you need :
- 51 Less Duration (Less Duration Support level 3)
- 98 Reduced Skeleton/Minion Duration
Taking Window of opportunity gives you 25 (counting the two small nodes under it).
So you need to get 73.
You can get that with 4 X To Dust ( like 20/20/20/13)
Or
You can use Anomalous Minion Speed which will give you 2% Reduced Minion Duration per 1% quality, so 40% for a Quality of 20%.
Which is what I am using

So far we have 98-25(tree)-40(gem) = 33. So you need to use 2X To Dust for 33% Skeleton. I am using 19% and 14%.

Hope it helped.
In what order should upgrades be done?
After 4 falsies have started
Is anyone else having issues with their loop in the sanctum?

I went to do my first couple after getting the bits and bobs together yesterday and getting some levels today.

First room is flawless, but twice in a row in the second room, even though my flasks are up when I weapon swap to start the loop my health just drains down to zero.

I'm not having issues with my loop in any other content.
You said that low cwdt + skeletons should be on helm + in exact way as yours. Why is that? I have it in my boots and its still working.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Последняя редакция: unlucky_child. Время: 18 дек. 2022 г., 9:12:11
"
unlucky_child написал:
You said that low cwdt + skeletons should be on helm + in exact way as yours. Why is that? I have it in my boots and its still working.

it becomes a problem when you do upgrades and use lots of skills or run out of mana
helm gets priority in cast order, this info is available in the PoeWiki
"
Jamminz написал:

I went to do my first couple after getting the bits and bobs together yesterday and getting some levels today.

First room is flawless, but twice in a row in the second room, even though my flasks are up when I weapon swap to start the loop my health just drains down to zero.

yeah i need to see, this build has issued in sanctum
you might to make a totem build for sanctum

i think there are afflictions which remove resolve on using flasks.
"
Akshay написал:
"
unlucky_child написал:

it becomes a problem when you do upgrades and use lots of skills or run out of mana
helm gets priority in cast order, this info is available in the PoeWiki

Thanks, too many info. I cant read them all :D

Anyway, one last question:
Whats better

2 skills + 3 support
or
1 skill + 4 support?
Im planning on using only 2 skills -> Creeping/FP + ice spear.

Will this do same dmg as 1 main skill Ice spear and 2 sub skills? This will make my GPU lighter

PS: I tried RF + MoM. But run out of mana. How to sustain both?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Последняя редакция: unlucky_child. Время: 18 дек. 2022 г., 11:17:30
"
Akshay написал:
"
Jamminz написал:

Alrighty, thank you. It's a shame - this is the third time I've come back to your build; nothing else feels quite as good as ward loop to me.
Последняя редакция: Jamminz. Время: 18 дек. 2022 г., 9:54:42
"
Jamminz написал:
"
Akshay написал:
"
Jamminz написал:

Alrighty, thank you. It's a shame - this is the third time I've come back to your build; nothing else feels quite as good as ward loop to me.

Have you tested this more at all, Jamminz? If it's just when "lose resolve on flask use" that bricks the build, then I think I'll still give it a shot. If it seems to just randomly not work in Sanctum, then that's another story. Thanks for reporting. I agree, nothing quite feels like wardloop :)
Последняя редакция: cogktb. Время: 18 дек. 2022 г., 10:08:38

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация