[3.23] [SC+HC] Summon Homing Missiles (SRS) Necromancer: Starting, Leveling & Endgame Mapping

"
Nonaco написал:
Nice build, my only concern is defenses from what I have seen in the written guide (don't have access to POB right now) is determination would you not be too squishy and getting one shot left and right?

Determination + a Granite flask with a %increased armour suffix (Abalone, Tortoise, etc.) will push you to nearly 10k armour on its own. Then you have Bone Barrier's PDR from having your golem + zombies out, which is worth an extra +8 flat Against mob packs, this will give you in the range of 60-70% real PDR in maps, which yes, will be enough to keep you from dying. Especially since once you master mobile casting, you'll avoid almost all hits monsters send your way. (and your zombies will soak all the projectiles)

As you build further, I recommend taking plate/armour gear as well, and the tree has a fair number of armour investments (through the likes of Soul of Steel and Combat Stamina) which will push this even higher.

Ideal durability would be with a tweaked plate chest like I show there; the toon I'm running with that has zero issue with fairly juiced T16 content and 10-boss Maven invites, as well as not sweating blighted maps, level 83 heists, etc. Even does Delve, though of course the mechanics are a little jank with that. (delving with this build will eat through flares far faster than with something like an archer, but can still do all nodes)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
ACGIFT написал:
"
Nonaco написал:
Nice build, my only concern is defenses from what I have seen in the written guide (don't have access to POB right now) is determination would you not be too squishy and getting one shot left and right?

Determination + a Granite flask with a %increased armour suffix (Abalone, Tortoise, etc.) will push you to nearly 10k armour on its own. Then you have Bone Barrier's PDR from having your golem + zombies out, which is worth an extra +8 flat Against mob packs, this will give you in the range of 60-70% real PDR in maps, which yes, will be enough to keep you from dying. Especially since once you master mobile casting, you'll avoid almost all hits monsters send your way. (and your zombies will soak all the projectiles)

As you build further, I recommend taking plate/armour gear as well, and the tree has a fair number of armour investments (through the likes of Soul of Steel and Combat Stamina) which will push this even higher.

Ideal durability would be with a tweaked plate chest like I show there; the toon I'm running with that has zero issue with fairly juiced T16 content and 10-boss Maven invites, as well as not sweating blighted maps, level 83 heists, etc. Even does Delve, though of course the mechanics are a little jank with that. (delving with this build will eat through flares far faster than with something like an archer, but can still do all nodes)

Thanks for the quick answer I already have lvl 90 SRS pop following the other guide in the forums and was thinking in respeccing to yours, will give it a try
Main reason i selected this build - because of how good this guide written for newbie players like me to comprehend.
In the means of budget it cost some pocket change and it carried me right through t10 maps so far without trouble. Thank you!
Последняя редакция: Orphas. Время: 29 авг. 2022 г., 3:24:56
So do you not level Infernal Legion Support? Or are Molten Shell and Cast When Damage Taken the only things with a level limit we should follow?
You roll the dice and take your chances
"
Mentaxus написал:
So do you not level Infernal Legion Support? Or are Molten Shell and Cast When Damage Taken the only things with a level limit we should follow?

Level Infernal Legion; I only showed it as level 1 because that's how it is when you first acquire it in act 1.

Level every gem as much as you can except Cast While Damage Taken (stop at level 1) and Molten Shell. (stop at level 10)

The only reason we're stopping them is because at higher levels, CWDT requires more damage to proc, and we want to proc it as quick as possible when a swarm of incoming hits comes in. This leads to us having to cap Molten Shell because at level 1, CWDT can only proc spells that require level 38 or lower, and at that level you can only use Molten Shell up to level 10.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Good build. Lots of damage. But you get one shot easily.
act 1 -5: Kitava sucked, because of corrupt blood, everything else was smooth

act 6-9: Bosses melted
act 10: kitava was a pain again but it was fine.

Levelling wise, this was the smoothest build I've used, every part was detailed and there was options for equipment and recommendations for gems + priorities

The point allocations were perfectly detailed and matched the levels exactly

I started this with low expectations and it's probably going to be my main build for the whole league.

I'm still using scuffed gear and the damage is fine, can reach 20k armour with flask

Mana doesn't seem to be an issue for me, I would recommend using Vaal Clarity without activating regular Clarity, and just using the vaal ability on areas where you need to spam more.

I also added Defiance Banner because I had the space, not sure how much it helps but it says it has more % armour and enemies deal less crits or something. For 10% mana I'm trying it

I was wondering if it's possible to fit an Inspired Learning jewel somewhere without sacrificing a lot also

Overall it's an amazing build and guide
Do you recommend Aukuana's Will Clasped Mitts for Rasie Zoombie? Sometimes you need to constantly raise them to tank for you especially when fighting bosses with no corpses around.

Последняя редакция: Moegee. Время: 8 сент. 2022 г., 12:02:43
"
Moegee написал:
Do you recommend Aukuana's Will Clasped Mitts for Rasie Zoombie? Sometimes you need to constantly raise them to tank for you especially when fighting bosses with no corpses around.

No, I don't recommend it as a permanent solution. If you're taking all the defensive passives for your minions, then they actually won't die that often. It's better to just pack Desecrate instead, since that's a single gem, and this build leaves you with a number of "free" gem sockets.

If you have a pair on hand, they aren't awful to take, since the slight cast speed increase will help your DPS (unless you're using Mark of the Red Covenant) but overall you can squeeze in a fair bit more power by using different gloves.

Keep in mind that if you're staying mobile, you don't need as much tanking from your minions as you do with typical summoner (e.g, zookeeper) builds. For boss fights (e.g, invites) you generally will want to keep moving and hanging back out of the boss's reach, pausing to summon one SRS at a time before continuing to move: either circle around a boss if they're in the open, or weave back and forth in a wide arc if they're not. This will easily keep you out of harm's way 99% of the time. The Zombies mostly help with body-blocking projectiles.
Great build, doing t16 easy and still I got room for improvements.
Does flat minion damage such as physical & fire damage has any effect on the explosion damage ? or is that purely based on health ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация