[3.23] [SC+HC] Summon Homing Missiles (SRS) Necromancer: Starting, Leveling & Endgame Mapping

Is this 3.23 viable?
My apologies for the lack of responses and updates over the past few months! I do hope to get this build guide updated properly for 3.23, but the short answer is yes, it's arguably even better a starter build now. There's a new transfigured version that serves this build much better than ever... To the point where I wonder if GGG actually studied this guide before making it!

"
nebelmann написал:
I have one question, I got the final armor with Elemental Equilibrium passive, what skill is best use to activate it? All the skills I tried just feel clumsy to apply.

I always used Arc for it. Very fire-and-forget, and doesn't require you to aim it too precisely.

"
Tioproza написал:
Is there any support gem you would recommend to replace Infernal Legion after you get Tavukai and before having an Empower support?

Elemental Army would be by far the best one to replace IL. Similar to Ele Focus & Combustion, never use Elemental Army & Infernal Legion together.

Note that in 3.23/Affliction, once you have an "enormity" transfiguration for your SRS gem, you'll want to instead use Increased Critical Damage, since your SRS will always crit with that transfiguration.

"
difforz написал:
Is this 3.23 viable?

To be honest, It's actually stronger than ever in 3.23. It's been a bit of a roller coaster week; the default rework of SRS does make for a bit of a nerf; at high levels you'd lose about 30% of your damage.

However, as GGG promised, they revealed a Minion Instability-focused version of the gem. It has several major changes we should notice:

• Has more maximum life - Minion life is one factor of our damage, so "more life" is as good (point-for-point) as "more damage." The gem does appear to gain the same "2% more per gem level" as before, but now has an extra flat 50% more. So this makes it flat-out stronger at all levels.

• Maximum 6 spirits - This replaces the built-in "chance to summon an extra" that the default gem has. This is of particular note for gameplay: wheras before my strategy of "drop only one or two and keep moving" was merely ideal, it is now mandatory.

• Minions' Hits Are Always Critical Strikes - This was a buff I had not been expecting. While Minion Instability can crit, building the chance high enough to matter was impossible. But this just gives 100% to us. This means we'll want to also consider crit multiplier, since every explosion will be a crit.

Overall, this doesn't radically change the guide, but will require some modifications to make it clearer how to get the most out of it in 3.23.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Holy shit, THANK YOU!
Cool guide! How do you know that Minion Instability can crit and synergizes with 'Minion hits always crit'? Does this mean that Minion Instability indeed always crits, and I don't need to invest in crit chance for minions? Thanks a lot for this guide.
Последняя редакция: maxs1. Время: 7 дек. 2023 г., 12:44:32
In crucible there was a mod that limited to 3RS
But give diamond/massive shrine to Ragins spirit.

It been confirm that Minion instability does crit.
Compare to crucible there was no minion crit multiplier and the modifier is even stronger than what the shirne could give to them.

-Overall better base damage multipler.
-Crit multiplier
-Double the limit of summon.

SRS PopCorn seem pretty strong this league.
I've been playing POP SRS for many leagues up to 40-40 each.
Other people says that it is no mope (see Kay's thread POP SRS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145).

Zizaran told that now SRS Guardian rocks.

So what do you think is Guardia better now or can I still play a Witch ?
Последняя редакция: pkirill. Время: 8 дек. 2023 г., 7:03:55
"
pkirill написал:
Other people says that it is no mope (see Kay's thread POP SRS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145).

I am also interested
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
"
pkirill написал:

i was wondering the same, i played so many seasons necromancer with that build until kay retired. so watching for more updates, but a cool guide!!
(tl;dr for the below: do not use Guardian for Minion Instability builds. It could be a great option for other SRS builds like poison, but NOT exploding ones like this)

"
pkirill написал:

Ziz is almost certainly referring to attack (poison or fire attack) SRS, and not Minion Instability. Guardian is undoubtedly the king of using permanent minions, but a lot of his abilities actually brick minion instability.

The Guardian's bread & butter ascendancies are Radiant Faith and Unwavering Faith, which are amazing passives... For defending your minions. Unfortunately, the former grantsenergy shield and the latter increased life recovery, which both mean that they not only don't give our SRS explosions more damage, the former means our spirits actually take longer to die (and the latter does too if we have any source of regen for them, like the Vitality Aura)

So for offensive clear, all Guardian has to offer post-rework is, technically, Unwavering Crusade. It gives us +1 damage aura, and the minor passives only give us a combined 20% increased Minion Damage. Guardian doesn't even give us cast speed any more!

By contrast, going Necromancer just gives us a huge range of statistical bonuses that affect our potential DPS:

• 100% increased Minion Damage, and 10% more Minion Damage

• 20% increased Minion Life, and 20% more Minion Life (that latter is basically "20% more damage!")

• 13% increased Cast Speed, 30% increased Area of Effect

These are huge bumps, that means our DPS with exploding minions will be around two-third higher than they would be with Guardian.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Are there any notable changes in the PoB or gearing/skill setup that should be made for HC? My only worry really is that you have to stand still for a good amount of time to get the spirits out and standing still in HC makes me nervous which is why I never really tried an SRS build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация