[3.23] Knaekbroed's Dark Pact Golemancer | Fast, tanky and high dps | All content viable

"
iceiceice1 написал:
Leveling item, tree? min-max pob?

I usually dont do beginner friendly guides for the simple reason that it is more work. My build posts are simple build showcases, from which people are meant to get some inspiration to do their own build, or to simply copy it.

That being said, i do try to answer questions when people have them.

For levelling i didnt actually use any uniques, even though i guarantee there are some that could be useful, like the shield i mentioned above. One thing that made a huge difference however is Blessed Rebirth (minions cannot be damaged if summoned recently), that you need to get as early as possible. If anyone figures out some nice levelling uniques for the build, post them here and i will include them in a section.

For the tree, i focused heavily on minion life and damage in general, and i went for spectres quite early, since you get both minion life and an extra spectre.

Next time i play the build, i'll do a min max pob ;) Usually people get upset when i do min max, saying that dps is inflated or something like that, so i dropped it.
Последняя редакция: Rumblepie. Время: 21 нояб. 2022 г., 1:24:33
Hi, can I know why you choose renewal over feasting fiends? Thank you for reply in advance.
"
V587 написал:
Hi, can I know why you choose renewal over feasting fiends? Thank you for reply in advance.

Hello :)

That is because feasting fiends will cause primordial bond to become the third top passive, which means i have to use more points to get it
Hi, SSF viable?
"
Nytre написал:
Hi, SSF viable?

Im not quite sure what is considered SSF viable. You can get all the gear on SSF, and you can league start with it.
is this 3.21 viable?
"
peponaros написал:
is this 3.21 viable?

As far as i can tell, there is no difference from earlier leagues, so it should be just as good as before
In what order did you pick ascendancies and did you use dark pact to lvl?
"
peponaros написал:
In what order did you pick ascendancies and did you use dark pact to lvl?
'

Liege of the primordial, elemancer, shaper of storms, shaper of winter.

Yes, i levelled with Dark Pact, and i remember it as quite alright, although you need to use wither totems on bosses in the beginning
I started playing the build again. Updated my current target pob

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация