[3.23] Knaekbroed's Dark Pact Golemancer | Fast, tanky and high dps | All content viable

I added some new videos of The Feared and Uber Uber Elder facetanking. I might add a couple more videos if it has any interest.

I improved the build quite a bit, made a note on the front page.
Soooo, looks like this build will be viable in 3,22 too, right?
Intresting build.
I might try something similar but i want to use carrion golems if possible as they look so damn badass.
Dark pact seem very nice and you are very tanky it seems.
I will start 3.22 with a EA ballista totem build to farm currency and items and then try something similar to this.
Thanx for showing your build.
The problem with carrion golems is that they dont provide any buffs to you, so they are not really useful. If you end up doing the build, i hope you enjoy it anyways :)
"
Arcan_1st написал:
Soooo, looks like this build will be viable in 3,22 too, right?

I have not played this league, but i have not seen anything that should make it not work.
Okay i just saw you can change small nodes to minion life with the new tatoo system. That means that this build is absolutely bonkers. Thats a massive dps increase
I started playing 3.23 and I updated the target POB. It has a few significant changes, but the build is overall quite a bit stronger this league. I'll post some videos when I get my own character properly set up

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация