[3.23] [Leaguestarter] Exsanguinate Ascendant - a great all-rounder

I have a question about how I can activate the RF without it consuming my life and turning off.

And from what point can I turn it on?
"
Dysharna написал:
i'm planning on going with a fire exsangunate build this league and i'm wondering would acendent elementalist be best oo would going for a witch elementalist be best?

Hey there!

The conversion to fire makes this build more general in terms of scaling. The choice of ascendancy should be based on what are you scaling into. You can choose Elementalist for ignites or generic ele damage, you could go Inquisitor for crit scaling and regen, you could go Chieftain for some fire damage synergies - there's a lot of options.
"
enjia2000 написал:
Hey build looks great and i'm gonna give it a go. Another PRO you could add is this build is easy on the eyes. I'm not sure how many people that will matter too but I had to let you know. :)

Hey there, I'm glad that you like the build.
To be honest, I didn't even think about this. I don't have issues with photosensitivity or such, but when I think about it, yeah, Exsanguinate's looks are not flashy, which some might find nice.
"
Sonof2tards написал:
Quick question. I was looking at the POB and it says I'm -8% unreserved mana. I'm assuming this is due to the reservation changes. Is there a way around this or was this just an oversight with a few skills / skill tree points? Or am I just overlooking something? Thanks for the great build, used it last league!

EDIT: Nevermind, I looked at the level 100 tree and we have 1% mana lol. My bad.

Hey there!

There are some changes between trees, skills and gear that influence it. I have added Flesh and Stone with Maim in final version, but it requires all of the MRE wheels and the new Mana Mystery and then some. Be sure to select the tree, the gear and the gems accordingly, then all calculations should be fine.
"
I have a question about how I can activate the RF without it consuming my life and turning off.

And from what point can I turn it on?

Hey there!
The short answer is: you have to have at least 1k regen/s.
The long answer is: Righteous Fire deals 90% of your Life as Fire DoT per second. This is reduced by your Fire Resistance. We have 80% Fire Resistance thanks to tree, which makes us take 18% of our life per second as Fire DoT. Let's assume we have 5k Life. Our RF will deal 900 damage per second to us. You have to have more regen to mitigate it. You also want to have excess regen so you can cast Exsanguinate freely (it is 200 life pre cast, it is substantial) and to have some regen for the actual recovery purposes. Keep in mind that you don't have to use RF all the time, you can just pop it at boss. RF turns off when you change instances anyway.
I have another doubt regarding the ascending point in the ranger tree, I saw that you don't select any and go straight to '' passive point '' .
I wonder which ranger ancestry would be better.

I'm sorry for the question, that was the only part I didn't quite understand.
i tried a Exsanguinate build several leagues ago by another guy. While i did have a lot of fun with it. I struggled on every single big boss, for just clearing though it felt great. I was also on console at the time so getting some of the required items was almost impossible. I'm looking forward to to trying it again this league, the other guide hasn't been updated since 3.19 so i figured for this go around ill try yours. The scion is my favorite character aesthetically there's just no real options for this character as a league start :(.
Thank u for this build <3.

I really enjoy it, but have a question. And i am really curious, why noone asked before, what do you think about forbidden jewels? I think 2 jewel slots for Scion is quite cheap for bonuses you get. Forbidden jewels with Slayer passive seams to be pretty good QoL improvement. It gives us ability to run reflect maps and culling strike, so we can swap The Eternal Sruggle for something more interesting, like +1 to all skill gems amulet. A lot of people asked about Trickster or Pathfinder ascendancies, so we can grab one if we want.
Последняя редакция: XellianLeg. Время: 10 апр. 2023 г., 4:53:15
"
I have another doubt regarding the ascending point in the ranger tree, I saw that you don't select any and go straight to '' passive point '' .
I wonder which ranger ancestry would be better.

I'm sorry for the question, that was the only part I didn't quite understand.

If there are no selected ascendancy ranger classes in the PoB, it is a mistake on my part. The idea is to grab both Gladiator and Raider by the 3rd Labyrinth.

The 4th one doesn't actually matter whether you choose Path of the Ranger or Path of the Duelist - we're not using any of the starting points anyway.
"
cholik123 написал:
i tried a Exsanguinate build several leagues ago by another guy. While i did have a lot of fun with it. I struggled on every single big boss, for just clearing though it felt great. I was also on console at the time so getting some of the required items was almost impossible. I'm looking forward to to trying it again this league, the other guide hasn't been updated since 3.19 so i figured for this go around ill try yours. The scion is my favorite character aesthetically there's just no real options for this character as a league start :(.

Hey there!

Yes, Exsanguinate has a very nice clear. On the boss damage part - you can reach up to 6-7M dps with some investment to awakened gems and gear. That said, you can easily reach more if you're comfortable with dropping some defenses. I don't like dying, so I'm sticking with the sturdier version that is also in the guide. You can make changes yourself and adapt the build to your needs.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация