[3.23] [Leaguestarter] Exsanguinate Ascendant - a great all-rounder

Henlo!

Sorry to bother, but could you review my PoB and advice what could I do to boost up my DMG?
Normal unmodded Eater took me 5 minutes and it has a hard time vs some of the tankier mobs.

POB: https://pastebin.com/RtmVBx0g

I've only imported character and items, didn't tamper with configuration and setup.

Thanks!
"
XellianLeg написал:
Thank u for this build <3.

I really enjoy it, but have a question. And i am really curious, why noone asked before, what do you think about forbidden jewels? I think 2 jewel slots for Scion is quite cheap for bonuses you get. Forbidden jewels with Slayer passive seams to be pretty good QoL improvement. It gives us ability to run reflect maps and culling strike, so we can swap The Eternal Sruggle for something more interesting, like +1 to all skill gems amulet. A lot of people asked about Trickster or Pathfinder ascendancies, so we can grab one if we want.

There are two sides to this: what you can gain and what you will sacrifice.

To the gain part - you can go Slayer for some QoL, as stated by you. You can go Pathfinder, although Pathfinder ascendancy alone isn't enough to get permanent flask uptime, so it is a bit underused. You could go Berserker for straight-up damage, or Trickster for damage and slows. Occultist could give you an additional curse which would be great if there was another curse working for us.

That said, you're losing two jewel slots, originally occupied by either two rares or a rare and a Watcher's Eyes. They can give you a lot of raw damage (damage and damage over time mods on rare jewels, %inc phys damage Pride or %dot multi Malevolence mods), some amount of life or QoL/defensive stats (many of the Determination/Malevolence/Vitality mods).

I've actually conducted some tests last league, I've bought Raider jewels and specced into Pathfinder (Raider was cheaper lmao). The build felt worse to me, because I lost significant amount of damage in exchange of... not even permanent flasks. I've therefore decided not to suggest any of the Forbidden Jewels.
Последняя редакция: pawelos13. Время: 10 апр. 2023 г., 8:47:01
"
shalannn написал:
Henlo!

Sorry to bother, but could you review my PoB and advice what could I do to boost up my DMG?
Normal unmodded Eater took me 5 minutes and it has a hard time vs some of the tankier mobs.

I've only imported character and items, didn't tamper with configuration and setup.

Thanks!

Hey, sure thing, I just have to return from Easter family trip. In a 2-3 hours I will be able to share some tips.
Последняя редакция: pawelos13. Время: 10 апр. 2023 г., 8:48:33
"
shalannn написал:
Henlo!

Thanks!

Okay, I look at your PoB, and the first thing I see is - I don't see Vulnerability there. The curse is a massive damage boost, make sure to start using it.

Otherwise, there is a lot of room to improve jewels (just more damage mods), gloves (eldritch implicits are superior to apothecary's gloves), you may go towards Prismatic Skin and Champion of the Cause when you can afford to switch some spell suppression/evasion points around. Then, go for level 21 Exsanguinate and awakened supports.
"
pawelos13 написал:
"
shalannn написал:
Henlo!

Thanks!

Okay, I look at your PoB, and the first thing I see is - I don't see Vulnerability there. The curse is a massive damage boost, make sure to start using it.

Otherwise, there is a lot of room to improve jewels (just more damage mods), gloves (eldritch implicits are superior to apothecary's gloves), you may go towards Prismatic Skin and Champion of the Cause when you can afford to switch some spell suppression/evasion points around. Then, go for level 21 Exsanguinate and awakened supports.

Thank you!
After posting this I went on and added Vulnerability setup.
I already know about jewels and forgot abut gem lvl.
I was hoping I missed something huge, but looks like that's it. I will keep improving it then. Once again, thank you!
Hello! Could you review my character? https://pobb.in/8uohQ3aw43SD
The damage is really really low I struggle to do red maps. I know my gear is still not good but when I look up a poe.ninja character and import to check in PoB. Even if I took the stuff I don't have off the character (6th link, righteous fire, jewel, offensive flask). The character still ends up with 3-4 times more DPS than me. I don't get it. What am I missing here?
"
MiniAture223 написал:
Hello! Could you review my character? https://pobb.in/8uohQ3aw43SD
The damage is really really low I struggle to do red maps. I know my gear is still not good but when I look up a poe.ninja character and import to check in PoB. Even if I took the stuff I don't have off the character (6th link, righteous fire, jewel, offensive flask). The character still ends up with 3-4 times more DPS than me. I don't get it. What am I missing here?

Hey there!

I believe the most damage you're losing is just simply to the lack of 6link. Controlled Destruction and swapping Chain to Swift Affliction will easily improve your damage by 80%.

Otherwise, I feel everything is solid here. There are a lot of minor upgrades (physical DoT eldritch implicit on gloves, awakened gems, lvl21 Exsanguinate etc.) which will help with the damage situation. That said, I've designed this build to be sturdy first and deal damage second. You can cut some defences for more damage if you want.
Hello
I don't know if this question has already been asked, but why you don't use corrupting fever?
"
Leragass написал:
Hello
I don't know if this question has already been asked, but why you don't use corrupting fever?

Hey there!

We can't maintain Corrupting Fever stacks (a maximum of 10) with our Exsanguinate alone. Therefore, I don't think it is worth the sockets, especially because Corrupting Fever doesn't scale off of Spell Damage, like Exsanguinate does.

Funnily enough, Corrupting Fever was in my initial 3.19 version of the build, but that changed because of the 3.20 curse changes. In the initial version we were applying Vulnerability with Storm Brand and Hextouch Support. This made Corrupting Fever useful, because we were able to maintain 10 Corrupting Fever stacks on the enemy with a help of Storm Brand. In 3.20 though, Hextouch Support (and most of the Curse trigger means really) were nerfed, so I decided to use different ways of applying Vulnerability.
Thanks for your hard work. Been enjoying the build as my league starter.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация