[3.23 Update] Physical Animate Weapon build | Annihilate Uber Bosses

"
reinero написал:
I am very interested in making a build precisely for this ranged variant, - it will be my first attempt with AW - in case what would be the recommendations for the support gems?

Early on:
Minion Damage, Added Chaos Damage, Withering Touch, Volley and Pierce for Mapping
Minion Damage, Predator, Withering Touch, Chance to poison and Void Manipulation for Bossing

After acquiring Severed in Sleep and Dendrobate:
Minion Damage, Critical Strikes, Critical Damage, Volley and Pierce for Mapping
Minion Damage, Predator, Faster Attacks, Increased Critical Damage and Void Manipulation for Bossing

"
reinero написал:
If you don't mind me asking, do you think a Scion variant using Occultist and Guardian is viable even with less DPS?

Sounds outright bad, imo. Assuming Necromancer, Guardian & Occultist (forbidden gems) and Sniper's Mark, we're looking at worse dmg (~21%) and a harder league start for a small amount of player survivability?

I would ofc be interested in receiving feedback if you try out the build but I wouldn't recommend it, tbh.
Последняя редакция: Corak_de. Время: 3 дек. 2023 г., 16:27:20
"
Corak_de написал:
"
reinero написал:
I am very interested in making a build precisely for this ranged variant, - it will be my first attempt with AW - in case what would be the recommendations for the support gems?

Early on:
Minion Damage, Added Chaos Damage, Withering Touch, Volley and Pierce for Mapping
Minion Damage, Predator, Withering Touch, Chance to poison and Void Manipulation for Bossing

Minion Damage, Predator, Faster Attacks, Increased Critical Damage and Void Manipulation for Bossing

why dendrobate?
Free level 10 Chance to Poison support
"
Corak_de написал:
Free level 10 Chance to Poison support
is that so strong/better than any other option? thats all i meant :)
It's ~10% more Damage and I don't know any better alternative early on.
"
Corak_de написал:
It's ~10% more Damage and I don't know any better alternative early on.

Disregard what I said, Lioneye's vision is even better because it gives a lot of extra armour (~8k), slighty better damage at the cost of elemental resistances and higher dexterity requirements.

This also slighty changes them gem setup (Added Chaos Damage/Inc. Critical Strikes instead of Faster Attacks/Pierce).
"
Corak_de написал:
"
reinero написал:

Early on:

"
reinero написал:
If you don't mind me asking, do you think a Scion variant using Occultist and Guardian is viable even with less DPS?

Sounds outright bad, imo. Assuming Necromancer, Guardian & Occultist (forbidden gems) and Sniper's Mark, we're looking at worse dmg (~21%) and a harder league start for a small amount of player survivability?

I would ofc be interested in receiving feedback if you try out the build but I wouldn't recommend it, tbh.

Thanks for your feedback, I'm still working out which one to start with because I want to try SSF. As soon as I've tested it I'll come back and give you an answer, thanks again.
hello, i was looking on your pob for the chaos, is it easy to use it as the ranged weapons instead?

also has anyone thought about the animate weapon that copies your main hand weapon
"
BearODactyl88 написал:
hello, i was looking on your pob for the chaos, is it easy to use it as the ranged weapons instead?

Pretty much. If you wanna save yourself the trouble of changing the melee PoB you can checkout the ranged Chaos AW build in my new video.

https://youtu.be/T00FagDfdy8

"
BearODactyl88 написал:
also has anyone thought about the animate weapon that copies your main hand weapon

Energy blade and Winds of Fate could be interesting here but I didn't really have the time to investigate those ideas so far.
Последняя редакция: Corak_de. Время: 7 дек. 2023 г., 21:07:47
"
Corak_de написал:
"
BearODactyl88 написал:

Pretty much. If you wanna save yourself the trouble of changing the melee PoB you can checkout the ranged Chaos AW build in my new video.

https://youtu.be/T00FagDfdy8

"
BearODactyl88 написал:

Energy blade and Winds of Fate could be interesting here but I didn't really have the time to investigate this idea so far.

oh awesome ty

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация