[3.23 Update] Physical Animate Weapon build | Annihilate Uber Bosses

Maybe a weird question, but when I checked your PoB Chaos version, Unleash is no longer present. Is this normal? Because without Unleash, it's very slow to play...
"
Juliozer написал:
Maybe a weird question, but when I checked your PoB Chaos version, Unleash is no longer present. Is this normal? Because without Unleash, it's very slow to play...

I don't always use Unleash that's why. Usage heavily depends on the type of content and my relative strength level to it. Mapping example:

Enemies die easily, AW has no survivability issues = Unleash
Enemies don't die easily, AW has survivability issues = Unleash
Enemies don't die easily, AW has no survivability issues = dmg support gem

It also depends on the league mechanic in question so whenever I move a lot I tend to go with Unleash (e.g. Breach) but for static encounters I use a dmg support instead (e.g. Blight).

You only want to use Unleash for Bossing if your weapons die a lot or you have to get back into an Invitation after dying.
Thank you! =D That help me a lot!
Good day.Tell me why you use critical damage and not critical strike?
Does anyone have a filter for AW they would share?
Behold!

Hey,

Thanks for the build by the way I'm giving the poison variant a run that you suggest but I was wondering do I still go Melee or ranged now and if so which gems would you swap and for what?

Thanks again.
"
jonny2315 написал:
Hey,

Thanks for the build by the way I'm giving the poison variant a run that you suggest but I was wondering do I still go Melee or ranged now and if so which gems would you swap and for what?

Thanks again.

I made a 3.23 guide for chaos (hit based not poison) ranged AW. The link can be found at the beginning of this thread.
Can someone check my character? I got struggle to stand a live. Please for advice

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация