0.10.7 Patch Notes

"
Kindred1 написал:
"
WarDragon написал:
Perhaps you don't know what AoE means? Cleave, Ground Slam, Cyclone, etc., are all both melee and area of effect.

ok so what you are saying that killing mobs with ranged damage is melee?

Do I really have to spell it out for you?

Ranged: From a distance.
Melee: Up close and personal.
AoE: (Area of Effect) Damage or ability that affects an area. Can be either melee or ranged.

Examples of ranged AoE skills:

Firestorm
Rain of Arrows
Freezing Pulse(Projectile with small AoE)
Curses

Examples of melee AoE skills:

Cyclone
Ground Slam
Sweep
Leap Slam
Enduring Cry

ALL melee requires you to get in the monster/enemy's face.
I don't see how you can confuse AoE with ranged skills, seeing as most of the AoE in this game is melee.

Ranged AoE is actually not that common in this game because support gems(such as LMP, GMP, and Chain) make it so area damage is not required to take down large packs efficiently.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Последняя редакция: Sodomee. Время: 22 апр. 2013 г., 2:57:53
with freezing pulse you have to be somewhat close btw.
People seem to be confused on the subject.

When people talk Melee (ways to improve it etc), they mean being up close and personal with the monsters, adding alot more risk than if being out of range of the monster's melee attacks.

Range 4-6.

If you can use an attack that hits the enemy but the enemy cannot hit you due to you being too far away, then it is not in melee-range.

If you wield a Hammer that can Summon Meteors from the Sky, it is not in melee-tange.

If you wield a Sword that can shoot out Energybeams or Lightning from afar that knocks back enemies, it is not in melee-range.

The Poem of Yore
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Последняя редакция: Kwonryu. Время: 22 апр. 2013 г., 9:19:51
"The middle mouse button, right mouse button and two additional buttons (mouse4/5) can now be bound to various functions like skills, flasks, item highlighting or opening the inventory."

I love you guys.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
SVD написал:
with freezing pulse you have to be somewhat close btw.

Unless you use faster projectiles like 90% of all freezing pulse users.

It does less damage how far you are away from the target, you have to be close to deal any sort of damage....
IGN:skydog
"
Skydogg5555 написал:
It does less damage how far you are away from the target, you have to be close to deal any sort of damage....

"Projectile Speed: The Faster Projectiles support and x% increased Projectile Speed mods will affect Freezing Pulse, causing it to dissipate farther from the caster, effectively increasing its range. Freezing Pulse modified by projectile speed will cause more damage and have a better chance to freeze at every point along its trajectory than a slower Freezing Pulse projectile would, because it has had less time to dissipate. "

Wat

Last time I checked, you can one-shot yourself with freezing pulse due to ele reflect mobs that are off your screen. If you do not use faster projectiles with freezing pulse you are nerfing yourself heavily.

Personally I have never used the freezing pulse skill, but I know how good it is.
Последняя редакция: Sodomee. Время: 22 апр. 2013 г., 17:23:01
"
Chris написал:
  • Skills bound to the middle and right mouse buttons can now be bound to a key instead.
  • The middle mouse button, right mouse button and two additional buttons (mouse4/5) can now be bound to various functions like skills, flasks, item highlighting or opening the inventory.
  • More keys are now available to be bound: insert, home, end, delete and the arrow keys. Keybindings for international keys are still being developed.

YES.

FINALLY.

Now just to get an auto-walk hotkey that doesn't consume a quickbar slot.
"
RabidMonk написал:
I am melee. I do loads of AoE damage. I have loads of IIQ/IIR. Check my pages for my gear/gems/passive.

Stop complaining about melee sucking and just build a good melee.

Loads as in?
IGN: KrishnaKim / TuroneSama / Pahinungod

RF PA FP Witch 405% IIR Invite me in MAPS :)- http://bit.ly/11nw4vc
要是出中文的就好了!
明月几时有,自挂东南枝。

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация