Has chris considered branching out into hot sauces.

I can see powerful punching sauces like "the absence of empathy" being a winner.
Last bumped15 нояб. 2023 г., 13:29:30
"
Spontoo написал:
I can see powerful punching sauces like "the absence of empathy" being a winner.

I see you are not familiar with New Zealand cuisine.
"
ARealLifeCaribbeanPirate написал:

CW is a global phenomenon...why should he be tied down simply by where he lives?
"
jsuslak313 написал:
"

CW is a global phenomenon...why should he be tied down simply by where he lives?

My point was more that asking ANYONE from NZ to launch a hot sauce brand is kind of like asking the Amish to build you the next space shuttle.
"
"
jsuslak313 написал:
"

My point was more that asking ANYONE from NZ to launch a hot sauce brand is kind of like asking the Amish to build you the next space shuttle.

As someone who doesn't live in NZ, please enlighten me. Do they just not do hot sauces?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
The Amish could probably make some kickass space shuttles....all they need is someone giving them instructions :)

Also...just throwing this out there: check out Apostle Hot Sauces.
https://apostlehotsauce.co.nz/
And that is just the FIRST example: there are HUNDREDS more.

Before calling out an entire culture, maybe do a quick google search...
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 10 окт. 2023 г., 14:06:43
"
Pizzarugi написал:
As someone who doesn't live in NZ, please enlighten me. Do they just not do hot sauces?

It's not that their food is bland or bad in a general sense: their coffee, cheese, and wine are absolutely spectacular, among other things. Spiciness just... isn't a thing they do there. The whole time I lived there, I had to modify just about every recipe I knew in order to make food my local friends could eat.

"
jsuslak313 написал:
The Amish could probably make some kickass space shuttles....all they need is someone giving them instructions :)

Also...just throwing this out there: check out Apostle Hot Sauces.
https://apostlehotsauce.co.nz/
And that is just the FIRST example: there are HUNDREDS more.

Before calling out an entire culture, maybe do a quick google search...

I literally lived in New Zealand, though. Black Pepper is heat over there, Tabasco is painful.

^So what? I live in America. I haven't eaten every single piece of food the country has to offer. I can't even speak to the food culture in a state 3 hours away from where I live.

I literally pointed you to a hot sauce company in New Zealand that you say "doesn't exist". I also found a long list of other brands.

Is it good hot sauce? Hell if I know. But it DOES exist and it IS made in New Zealand.
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 10 окт. 2023 г., 14:27:08
"
jsuslak313 написал:
^So what? I live in America. I haven't eaten every single piece of food the country has to offer. I can't even speak to the food culture in a state 3 hours away from where I live.

I literally pointed you to a hot sauce company in New Zealand that you say "doesn't exist". I also found a long list of other brands.

Is it good hot sauce? Hell if I know. But it DOES exist and it IS made in New Zealand.

So, to confirm, English is your first language?

Because I definitely didn't say "doesn't exist" anywhere in any of my previous posts, which is why your use of quotation marks to misquote me is truly baffling unless there's a language barrier here.
maybe I should have used <> instead of quotes...fine.

Both your posts talk about New Zealand not having and not using hot sauce. You respond to the OP with a comment specifically saying "I see you are not familiar with NZ cuisine", implying that there is no hot sauce in NZ food.

Then your second response comparing NZ making hot sauce to Amish people making Space Shuttles (ie: impossible) is again making the point that NZ does not have hot sauce.

Both your points are incorrectly stating that all of New Zealand has no hot sauce, does not make hot sauce, and even asking them to make hot sauce is a ridiculous request/question. And yet...there are a multitude of NZ-based hot sauce products and companies.

This is a stupid argument: you made a point based on your own experience; that's fine. It was proven to be wrong, and now you are digging a deeper hole for yourself by talking about semantics instead of the actual substantially wrong comments.

The proof is in the pudding: or in this case, the hot sauce bottle THAT ALREADY EXISTS. I'm sorry you didn't experience that particular condiment in your comprehensive food tour of everything New Zealand has to offer when you lived there.

And to branch it out even further: it doesn't even MATTER that NZ might not use much hot sauce. They can STILL make it and ship it to other countries! Just because something isn't as popular in its home country doesn't mean it isn't made.
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 10 окт. 2023 г., 14:49:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация