Has chris considered branching out into hot sauces.

I'll also add: in many countries, cusine varies WILDLY from the north to south, west to east.

Southern Italian vs Northern Italian cuisine is as different as night and day. Southern Indian vs. Northern Indian cuisine is almost unrecognizable from each other.
BBQ in the US means VERY DIFFERENT things when you compare Texas, Carolina, Memphis, northern, etc. Some prefer heat, some prefer the exact opposite.
Scotch varies GREATLY based on the region in which it is produced in Scotland.
Etc.

Perhaps NZ is unique and cuisine across the country uses exactly the same seasoning and spices and sauces...but I doubt it.

***Also...this thread should probably be moved to General Discussion***
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 10 окт. 2023 г., 15:12:41
I'm still hanging out for the hot sauces to show up on the poe merch page. cmon chris, tshirts and hot sauces when. ps love the game.
The real question is if GGG made a hot sauce, would it give your food Increased Heat/Flavor or More Heat/Flavor?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama написал:
The real question is if GGG made a hot sauce, would it give your food Increased Heat/Flavor or More Heat/Flavor?

It would definitely be additive :P
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
If you eat it you will get the exact haircut as CW as it burns off all your hair and almost the hair roots as well.

"Tabula Rasa" = No hair but lots of possibilities / free space to alter it afterwards.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Последняя редакция: gandhar0. Время: 12 окт. 2023 г., 9:11:05
Now I'm craving for some McDonald's nuggets with BBQ sauce :S
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Cowrex написал:
Now I'm craving for some McDonald's nuggets with BBQ sauce :S

Albino Rhoa poppers with ghost inferno sauce.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
jsuslak313 написал:
The Amish could probably make some kickass space shuttles....all they need is someone giving them instructions :)

Also...just throwing this out there: check out Apostle Hot Sauces.
https://apostlehotsauce.co.nz/
And that is just the FIRST example: there are HUNDREDS more.

Before calling out an entire culture, maybe do a quick google search...

99 percent of what Europeans think of as "Indian cuisine" or "Mexican cuisine" is driven by associations with capsicum peppers. The menu for many Asian cultures would look curiously different today without the introduction of this plant virtually everywhere in the world at about the same time.

Of course, in the Americas, the jaguar was already out of the bag, with chillies being grown in volume from the Colorado River south to the treelines of the Andes, and across most of the Caribbean.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация