[3.23] Auto Warcry Explosion Charm Necro - 7/7 Ubers, Great Invitations Farmer, Fast Clear! ~20m DPS

Greetings, Exiles!

I'm very excited to bring you this pretty weird but very effective build, designed around stacking the new Charms that makes your warcries explode nearby corpses. An ambitious undertaking but I'm very happy with how it turned out, both as a bosser and for mapping.
Недоступно

Video Guide
https://youtu.be/WaD58nrjB9M?si=bi733InVMrWgQyWb

PoB
https://pobb.in/sLtrSlXAAdNA

High End Budget update with Mageblood (not needed for ubers!)
https://youtu.be/zniNf1965Rs

Build Concept
Using a high level Unearth to spawn consistently high life corpses (not relying on spectre corpses like desecrate), and automating warcries with The Eternal Apple makes this explosion deal a lot of damage with proper scaling, and a smooth 1-button playstyle.

With 3 charms and 1 That Which Was Taken jewel with the same mod lets you get up to 24% monster life explosions, which is a lot of damage with Unearth corpses, but gets even crazier in Maven Invitations and similar situations where you have big bosses right next to eachother and explode their corpses!

Even though this build is able to freeze bosses because I'm converting the explosion to cold, unique bosses can't shatter so you are still able to benefit from this mechanic in Invitations, The Most Toys mapping and Uber Cortex.

How to automate Warcries
The way i'm automating the Warcries in The Eternal Apple is through a combination of different items and mechanics. To trigger the warcry you need to lose an endurance charge, there is a built in way to lose them by reaching max, but that was too slow so I decided to do this.

First off to gain endurance charges I chose this Precursor's Emblem mod
"Gain an endurance charge every second if you have been hit recently".

To ensure that i've always been hit "recently" which is the last 4 seconds,
I decided to put a Forbidden Rite in my weapon, with the veiled mod that triggers a socketed spell when you use a skill, with a 4 second cooldown.

Now to lose the endurance charge I went with the new Replica Fragility, which makes you lose an endurance charge every second!

Now you just want to get as much warcry cooldown recovery rate as possible to make sure they go off as much as possible, while still getting 3 casts of Unearth out to explode 12 corpses. 10 is baseline from the gem and +2 from the tree. With some AoE from the Necromancer ascendancy, you usually get about 10 overlaps, depending on the hitbox size of the mob.

How to scale damage
Since the Explosion doesn't have any spell or attack tag, you're looking for generic damage sources. I decided to convert it to cold to open up elemental and cold damage scaling, and picked up Spiritual Aid to benefit from Minion damage aswell. Another important way we are scaling damage is by getting a high level Unearth, but keep in mind only even gem levels actually give higher level corpses.

The way I would calculate the DPS is the average hit of one corpse explosion, for me about 2.4 mil. Times the number of corpses, max 12 but I would say average 10 on most targets. Divided by the cooldown time of the warcry, 3.6s for Intimidating and Infernal, 2.2s for Generals. And then add the 3 warcries together, something like 24 million for me. Probably rounded down to 20m, because of delays from getting hit and gaining charges on server ticks and whatnot.

The meat and potatoes

Uniques
Скрытый текст

I'm using Honourhome to put my Unearth in to try to scale gem level as high as possible, keep in mind Unearth only gives + to corpse level on every 2 levels, so make sure you're on an even number, odds will only increase the actual Unearth damage which is pretty negilible.

The Eternal Apple and Precursor's are ofcourse part of the warcry combo so those are pretty much mandatory, but you could use a small cluster jewel with the Enduring Composure mod in place of the Precursors, it works the same way.

I'm also getting +1 curse from Precursor's which is enabled by Ralakesh's Impatience giving us "max power charges" effectively. This is also the only way this build can have functional endurance charges since we lose them otherwise, and a great source of frenzy aswell which gives generic damage that this build needs.

If you can't find a precursors with these 2 mods, you can get +1 curse as a corruption on Defiance of Destiny, or anoint Whispers of Doom, or just forego having an additional curse, it's not the end of the world. Same if you can't find a double corrupted Honourhome, single corruption is fine, AoE or proj.
These Items were pretty cheap for me but might be pretty scarce on the market, but like I mentioned, there are workarounds if you cant find them.

Defiance of Destiny gives us some much needed survivability since we are not suppression capped. For a while I was using Replica Dragonfang's Flight with Unearth but decided to go for a slightly taniker route and losing a bit of damage, but that is an option.

Rares
Скрытый текст
For the weapon you need to unveil the trigger mod so that it's every 4 seconds, since the crafted mod is 8 which doesn't really work with this setup. Just buy a sceptre with fractured minion damage, or cold damge, and then spam Veiled Chaos Orbs until you get a suffix, you can then block a suffix to increase odds of getting the trigger mod if you have an open suffix. Once you hit the mod, you can craft Cold as Extra chaos if you have an open prefix.

For the chest you want spell suppression, chaos res, life and an open suffix to craft the ES regen mod to have good ES sustain. You want as high chaos res as possible to mitigate damage fromthe Forbidden Rite aswell.

You can also craft the ES regen mod on belt, either one is fine. Otherwise you just want life and resists on belt.

On gloves you need a cold conversion eater of worlds implicit, aswell as a crafted cold conversion prefix mod. Then just life and resists.

For the ring you want life and resists, and some strength and dexterity. You do need some attributes on gear or charms, with my setup i'm even taking a 30 dex node in the tree so definately look out for those strength and dex rolls where you can get them.

Gems
Скрытый текст
In the Weapon you're gonna have the Forbidden Rite and either 1 or 2 curses depending on if you can apply 2 curses or not.

Using Unearth in Honourhome to benefit from the + to gem levels, linked with Enhance for higher quality which gives increased corpse life, Empower for higher gem level and Greater Volley to spawn 5 corpses instead of 1 per cast.

In The Eternal Apple we are using General's Cry because it has the lowest cooldown of any warcry with just 4 seconds, Enduring Cry gives abit of life regen, and Infernal Cry which can help clear alittle bit, It could explode an important corpse in a Maven's Invitation so beware of that but I never really had an issue with it, but if you want to be sure you can use another one like Seismic Cry. Just make sure to have 20% quality on your warcries other than generals cry, since quality gives CDR.

In the body armour i'm using a 5-link Raise Spectre with Guardians Blessing for Grace Aura. You could use a golem instead, but there's a corpse available from the Warlock named Perfect Dark Marionette which revives when it dies making it a perfect minion for Guardian's Blessing, it also gives cold exposure on hit when you have elemental army and scorch when it dies.

For auras I'm using Determination, Hatred and Herald of Ash with Enlighten, aswell as a Herald of Purity, you could link them all together as a 5 link if you have an Enlighten 4 and drop some reservation on the passive tree but those are quite expensive.

Also using Shield Charge with faster attacks to move around quickly aswell as a Flame Dash for mobility during boss fights.

Flasks
Скрытый текст
You need an instant life flask with bleed removal, being EB and MoM dots will drain your ES very quickly so make sure to have bleed removal here.

Granite for more armour, Quartz for some more spell suppress and phasing, quicksilver to go faster and lastly Taste of Hate for a nice damage boost and makes us tankier against cold and physical.

I like to use an Enkindling Orb on Taste for more effect, especially when bossing.

Jewels
Скрытый текст

Replica Fragility is how we are losing endurance charges, and That Which Was Taken is another source of Warcry Explosion, ideally you want to pair it with some more good stats like spell suppression, corpse life, Ignite duration which can be stacked on your other charms too to reach 100% etc.

On the Watcher's Eye you want Physical to Cold damage converstion, if you can get another mod too that's great but only hatred phys conversion is mandatory.

I'm using Frigid Wake from the Occultist as my Forbidden jewel setup for more cold damage and freeze/chill immunity, it also guaranteed freezes nearby enemies which is nice for bossing.

Immutable Force is a decent way to deal with stuns, otherwise you can use Soul of the Brine King.

Charms
Скрытый текст
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Getting 100% reduced ignite duration on you is nice, dots really drains the ES with MoM. Charms are also a pretty good way to get some Strength.

Pantheons
Скрытый текст
You can use Soul of the Brine King to start, but with Frigid Wake jewels you get freeze and chill immunity, and you can use Immutable Force to deal with stuns. With that setup you can use Soul of Arakaali to help deal with dots instead, or the other souls depending on the situation.

For Minor Soul im mostly using Garukhan for shock mitigation, but Abberath is nice for burning ground immunity in maps, you could get shock mitigation from a flask instead too.

Passive Tree and Ascendancy
Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgMPgQceCaoN4hBREJURDxEtEZYUsBUnFm8XLxdUGjgc3B0UHxgfxyKBJiknLyt4K8AsnCziLdIvXS9vMJcyHzNsOlg7DUaMSI5JUUqfTC1RdFH7U9RVxlXWVkpWnlnzW9VcFF4DXypfjmNfZOdmVGaeZ3FqOWpDaxdwu3GFdFV02nyDfll_xoCkgh6D24UyhXuJoYm8jLGNgo4TjjyOvo7pjxqPRpBVkTeSG5LBkyeVLpU_m6GeoaDmoSOhL6OOppmnCKqWrJitCrUEuF286r6KwWvBxc0Wzw3PxNN71I3Yw9kT2fzaudsL37DjausK6-7sGOw47IPuPe_r8NX2P_fX-If60gcAAQADAAUABwAJAAoACwm6Gi9db964XbEF1I3uqdjDEBTrCmRRrQponpU__WvPxBnmajk=?accountName=Frost666&characterName=TaakiDMX I recommend viewing this in the PoB

For the ascendancy nodes we are taking Plaguebringer for more damage dealt and less damage taken, aswell as some increased AoE when we consume a corpse, which we do every 3 seconds from the recovery mastery.

Corpse Pact gives us access to shocking enemies.

Commander of Darkness is some nice generic damage and resistances, aswell as a good chunk of attack and cast speed which makes the build a bit smoother to play with more speed on shield charge and Unearth.

Lastly using Essence Glutton, also enabled by the recovery mastery consuming a corpse every 3 seconds to give us some ES regen, especially useful when there aren't any rares or uniques around to enable the crafted mod regen.

Leveling/Bandits
Скрытый текст
The trickiest part about this build is getting set up. Since the build relies complete on charms which are fully unlocked in red maps, its best to play another build and transition to this. The way I leveled was using a standard Armageddon Brand/Cremation into Detonate Dead. I put some leveling trees and gem setup in the PoB. But you might want to check out a proper leaguestarter for DD which there are many if you want a smooth as possible leveling experience. Any way you chose to do it will involve quite abit of respeccing because the nature of this build requiring Charm slots to function.

You can make the build work with 2 charm slots and That Which was taken so just leveling as Rolling Magma and Arma Brand/Cremation and then farming 2 charm slots in white maps or campaign works aswell, if you have the gear ready.

Keep in mind, this is very much not a leaguestarter!

Kill all bandits!

Additional Crafting and Gearing options
Скрытый текст
Community member Shacheh contacted me with some ideas and he gracefully shared a very helpful guide to crafting an awesome body armour that allows you to get endurance charges through a conqueror's mod, aswell as a +1 curse so if you can't find a Precursor's like mine you don't have to forgo having 2 curses. Also some gloves that will let you skip conversion on watcher's eye if crafted correctly.

"
Shacheh написал:
If you're having a hard time finding the Precursor's Emblem with curse and endurance charges when hit, read below - you can also drop Ralakesh's Impatience boots since these mods don't require you to be at full charges:

1) Get a Full Dragonscale item level 86 (for T1 suppress chance) with warlord or hunter influence, either with +1 max curse or Gain 1 endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently (or alt roll it manually)

2) Get a Warlord or Hunter influenced chest with the other mod (or just alt roll it yourself)

3) Use Awakener's Orb with "+1 maximum curse" and "Gain 1 endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently" chests

4) If you hit satisfactory tier spell suppression with Awakener's Orb, tap yourself on the back and skip to step 6)

5) If you didn't hit spell suppression, start chaos rolling the chest until you hit T1-3 spell suppression and "Gain 1 endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently". Be prepared to spend approximately 9 divines worth of chaos.

Note: Fossil crafting is also possible, but I would recommend against it since it easily gets more expensive due to the market.

6) Now you should have a chest with "Gain 1 endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently" and spell suppression as suffixes. If lucky enough, you'll have at least one prefix slot open (if not, go back to step 5).
Craft Suffixes cannot be changed.

7) Harvest craft reforge caster for guaranteed +1 maximum curse. Bench craft life if needed.

Note: This can (fairly rarely) fill the prefixes, if you get undesirable mods your only options are to deal with it OR an annulment orb to get rid of them and in worst case scenario start over from step 5)

Bonus info:

I won't be writing a craft guide for these gloves since it just depends on what you need on glove slot. Getting 35% from aisling/veiled chaos and 25% eater implicit will get you around needing any conversion from Watcher's Eye.

Another gearing option, especially helpful early on or if you were to eventually try this build in SSF is using a small cluster like this, with the Enduring Composure mod.

There's also Viridi's Veil as an option instead of Honourhome, which doesn't have the useful reduced mana cost mod, but can make up for that by giving a larger ES pool and some resists, also something to look out for double corrupts on if people are actually using those at the Locus of Corruption, im not sure :D

If you have any questions or input about the build feel free to post it below, would love to hear it and do my best to answer!
Последняя редакция: Frost666. Время: 9 янв. 2024 г., 15:44:41
Last bumped9 февр. 2024 г., 6:48:08
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Hey can u check what can i do for min max build? Pls
https://pobb.in/0N88MLmyv6YK
"
EvilKiv1 написал:
Hey can u check what can i do for min max build? Pls
https://pobb.in/0N88MLmyv6YK
Hey, well I see a few things, for damage try to get +1 additional curse corruption on Defiance of Destiny. Also make sure to get quality on those curses to ensure you are freezing bosses for increased damage taken per second frozen mastery. Maybe your es is too low to sustain 2 triggered curses, so self casting elemental weakness and having The Balance of Terror with phys as extra mod is better if you go for 2 curse. If you don't go for 2 curses then having the resist inversion elemtnal mastery might just be better, and using punishment as your curse.

You can also get awakened lvl 5 Enhance and Empower, and if you go for awakened Empower you need to get +1 level to phys gems on your weapon aswell. Could craft that weapon with fractured +1 gems, t1 minion damage essence and use Aisling or prefix cannot be changed + Veiled Chaos to get the trigger mod onto it.

I see you are going with a mageblood for a armour stacking version, and not using MoM. I think using a Glorious Vanity with divine flesh where MoM is makes sense for your version and getting to help with elemental mitigation, and remove Immutable force and just use Brine King instead for stun mitigation. Probably worth running another magic instead of taste of hate with mageblood I think? maybe just a quartz, or maybe corundum and stay with Arakaali, idk how well that works with mageblood, never used it :)

It seems like your ES is abit low for comfortable sustain, i'd try to get some more on gloves with a good base, you dont need 20% conversion implicit,u got 40% mastery, 37% from watchers so 23% from glove prefix is enough. Suppression implicit on Ralakesh is nice if you can get it too.

Последняя редакция: Frost666. Время: 30 дек. 2023 г., 14:19:55
I was really inattentive at a couple of points, thanks for noticing. And I will try to use the advice that you gave me and if everything goes well, I will answer here according to success, so that it is also clear to others
True, with prices for awakened gems, I'm not sure it will be soon xd
"
EvilKiv1 написал:
I was really inattentive at a couple of points, thanks for noticing. And I will try to use the advice that you gave me and if everything goes well, I will answer here according to success, so that it is also clear to others
True, with prices for awakened gems, I'm not sure it will be soon xd
Yeah they are super pricey ^^ I did a small edit on my comment aswell, best of luck!
If you're having a hard time finding the Precursor's Emblem with curse and endurance charges when hit, read below - you can also drop Ralakesh's Impatience boots since these mods don't require you to be at full charges:

1) Get a Full Dragonscale item level 86 (for T1 suppress chance) with warlord or hunter influence, either with +1 max curse or Gain 1 endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently (or alt roll it manually)

2) Get a Warlord or Hunter influenced chest with the other mod (or just alt roll it yourself)

3) Use Awakener's Orb with "+1 maximum curse" and "Gain 1 endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently" chests

4) If you hit satisfactory tier spell suppression with Awakener's Orb, tap yourself on the back and skip to step 6)

5) If you didn't hit spell suppression, start chaos rolling the chest until you hit T1-3 spell suppression and "Gain 1 endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently". Be prepared to spend approximately 9 divines worth of chaos.

Note: Fossil crafting is also possible, but I would recommend against it since it easily gets more expensive due to the market.

6) Now you should have a chest with "Gain 1 endurance charge every second if you've been hit recently" and spell suppression as suffixes. If lucky enough, you'll have at least one prefix slot open (if not, go back to step 5).
Craft Suffixes cannot be changed.

7) Harvest craft reforge caster for guaranteed +1 maximum curse. Bench craft life if needed.

Note: This can (fairly rarely) fill the prefixes, if you get undesirable mods your only options are to deal with it OR an annulment orb to get rid of them and in worst case scenario start over from step 5)

Bonus info:

I won't be writing a craft guide for these gloves since it just depends on what you need on glove slot. Getting 35% from aisling/veiled chaos and 25% eater implicit will get you around needing any conversion from Watcher's Eye.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕗᕙ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ IGN Exoj ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕙᕗ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Последняя редакция: Shacheh. Время: 31 дек. 2023 г., 16:46:24
this looks fun
Can you please add leveling guide.
Also, some gear progression, early map, mid map and late 80s and end game.

Also overall budget.

Want to give it a try.
Hello. Can you check where I went wrong? There are no explosions and it takes me a long time to kill anything.

https://pobb.in/uvyOPCxrj5uU

edit: I found the reason. I marked ancestral bond by mistake.

Последняя редакция: Alspher. Время: 1 февр. 2024 г., 21:22:09
Very fun build, thank you for sharing. Got a question about body armour craft with both endurance charge and additional curse, what to do with precursor's emblem then?
Последняя редакция: robin4. Время: 3 февр. 2024 г., 11:49:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация