[3.23] Auto Warcry Explosion Charm Necro - 7/7 Ubers, Great Invitations Farmer, Fast Clear! ~20m DPS

"
robin4 написал:
Very fun build, thank you for sharing. Got a question about body armour craft with both endurance charge and additional curse, what to do with precursor's emblem then?
Thanks! Well that really just opens up the ring slot, since this isn't really a charge stacking build I'd recommend going with something completely different. Probably just a good rare ring with stats depending on what the rest of your gear looks like, but for pure damage it would probably be Essence of Hysteria crafted on an Opal ring base with elemental quality. Polaric Devastation is a pretty big damage upgrade with Covered in Frost aswell. But I'm sure you could find a good precursor aswell with +1 endurance or frenzy charge.
"
Frost666 написал:
"
robin4 написал:
Very fun build, thank you for sharing. Got a question about body armour craft with both endurance charge and additional curse, what to do with precursor's emblem then?
Thanks! Well that really just opens up the ring slot, since this isn't really a charge stacking build I'd recommend going with something completely different. Probably just a good rare ring with stats depending on what the rest of your gear looks like, but for pure damage it would probably be Essence of Hysteria crafted on an Opal ring base with elemental quality. Polaric Devastation is a pretty big damage upgrade with Covered in Frost aswell. But I'm sure you could find a good precursor aswell with +1 endurance or frenzy charge.

So just to clarify because I got a little confused by your last sentence - do I get any benefits of having +1 endurance charge on body armour and +1 endurance charge on ring?
"
robin4 написал:
"
Frost666 написал:
"
robin4 написал:

So just to clarify because I got a little confused by your last sentence - do I get any benefits of having +1 endurance charge on body armour and +1 endurance charge on ring?
By +1 I mean +1 to maximum endurance or frenzy charges charges on precursor, on body armour you would have gain an endurance charge every second.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация