Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Amazing news thank you
Amazing QoL's improvements!!!
Now sort stash and inventory with one button and I will cum
does the shift+ctrl+click on orbs tab fill your invenctory?
"
allevart88 написал:
does the shift+ctrl+click on orbs tab fill your invenctory?

That would be neat, I hope so.
no one notices new game director?
Stop make QoL or the game become too easy to play.
the Ctrl + shift short-up , Does this work with Stash?
Please add some functionality to allow party mates to NOT be affected by other players auras.
Stackable items only? Omg, so no beasts???
This is so sad….very unfortunate….i don’t like it…I have tried trading beasts and I don’t like it…
Последняя редакция: gruumine. Время: 11 марта 2024 г., 18:56:26
"
gruumine написал:
"
heil_mods_ написал:
"
GoldShark написал:
you guys really don't understand what makes making secondary characters feel bad do you. nobody cares about spending 2 extra seconds to get pantheons on a secondary character. I hate running the campaign that i never liked even the first time for the 500th time. just let us level with infinite delve atleast then there is some excitement and entertainment during leveling rather than a slog that im sleeping through and makes me only want to play one character per league.

Most players do including me, I just straight up don't do pantheons after my first char.

Levelling is whatever. With proper levelling gear, you should be destroying everything in 3-4hours, especially if you actually ran acts 500 times. The level requirement for 5/0 awakened gems being 80 tho is ANNOYING.

Actually, it’s all of the above combined that is bad.. ( include lab runs in the list as well ).

Everyone is okay with “just lvling” “just lab” “just pantheons” “just …” Once you combine all of them as something you need to do on 2nd, 3rd and 4th char, you just stop enjoying the process.

Skip if you hate essays:

I'll be honest with you. I'm in agreement that leveling is super boring sometimes. Doing it in 4 to 5 hours doesn't make it better or enjoyable. Although recently I've had time to play. I don't normally have a lot of time to play. So that 4 hours times 2 or 3 characters is actually painful as hell. It's not fun having 20 build ideas and then only getting to do 3 or 4 and i kind of have to kill myself to get all 4 in a league in terms of my schedule. honestly, 15 less hours leveling could be a 5th character I commit to in a league. A lot of my time on new characters is exploring and testing some mechanics on whether i like or don't like so it's already a bit of a time sink. Or if it's a much more fun 15 hours I can...you know, I guess what I'm really saying is. If I'm going to keep leveling new characters, to be honest, I might as well play and put my money into other games. That's my personal point and it's something I think a lot more people think about than actually participate in these forums. If I'm starting a new character and Have to level it, I'm going to likely level a character in a different game from this point forward. It doesn't make sense anymore. It's not 1992. People have more convenience and better quality in some areas of arpg's than this game offers and if they don't start taking QoL far more seriously, we will never have new players again and it will just be all of the bitter arguers like you and I. I'm tired of of not have new players stick out this game. I'm sick and tired of it. I don't think GGG are bad. I just think they have been putting their efforts in areas that don't retain long term players for a month or more per league. It isn't happening the way other games are pulling it off the past 2 years.
Последняя редакция: ekopalm. Время: 11 марта 2024 г., 19:14:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация