Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

**edited**

Please make it so there is 1 atlas passive point that says shrines activate when near them automatically.

There are many situations where clicking on shrines is a pain and not just when they surrounded by monsters but party play as well.

The reason I recommend an atlas passive is during normal gameplay you might want to skip some or when learning the game you might want to wait for whole party to be near shrine to activate it for everyone.

Also the knockback shrine has been a huge pain to all melee builds. You should give us an atlas passive that makes it cause reverse knockback on shrines to make up for it.

Otherwise melee characters must remove the knockback buff manually every time unless they want to sacrifice precious glove slot for reverse knockback. If you are a strike build you lose a lot in glove slot cause options are so limited for strike builds.

**edit again**

Sometimes shrines feel like they are less discernable from each other and harder to click on than diablo 2 shrines. This is important quality of life.
Последняя редакция: killodoggy. Время: 15 марта 2024 г., 3:36:45
would make more sense to add a veiled exalt rather than removing the low cost risky craft option of veiled chaos .

please do not vaal other syndicate member , seems like our poor hillock bricked .

also , can we have a way to fill all unused favored slots with a map rather than having to do that 12 times when we swap favored maps .
Boom booom!

Hyyyyype
So, we'll get a massive nerf of flasks.

GGG, where is " less xxx damage taken " ?????
WTF , next nerf.
Последняя редакция: Varan1971. Время: 15 марта 2024 г., 5:07:28
"
ELS76 написал:
All cool improvements, now need auto doors for all that bad maps pls, to finish it.

Imagine if phasing gave the ability to walk through doors
Not happy about the flasks/veiled orbs change at all. Going after Catharina means resetting syndicate board, and I hate that.
I don't know, but I have a gut feeling, that I won't like the next league as much as this one.
Perhaps I'll just wait for POE2...
And the one thing that I "crave" the most is like autopickup of wanted currency, can't believe that's so hard if it can be done with clasped hands...
Yeah, the blasting through the closed doors would be awesome too, like people said. WIth skills like shield charge or blink skills, why not?
What will happen with the veiled chaos orbs that we already have in standard, will they be deleted?
With such nerf Aisling and Hillock, there is little point to lvl up syndicate members in specific divisions. People will just boss rush for veiled orbs.

Also agree about Exalted veiled orb - it would be great addition.
Aisling Slam is finally itemized! Though veiled chaos' orb were important to a lot of low/mid tier gear crafts. Hopefully they come back somehow.
something to consider for QoL. on ultra wide screens it would be good to optionally switch off picture shrinking while inventory, options etc panels are open - they would fit ok without that. =)

thx!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация