What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

"
Joernzen написал:
Extremly disappointing. Just deleting items is so bad. Make them unusable at least. Disabled or something. But maybe someone wants to have their charms/whatever as a memory at least? People grinded for this shit and are generally hoarders in this game.

this! after all the work that went into buying/acquiring the perfect charms for my build, feelsbadman to see them get deleted
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
hi
"
Joernzen написал:
Extremly disappointing. Just deleting items is so bad. Make them unusable at least. Disabled or something. But maybe someone wants to have their charms/whatever as a memory at least? People grinded for this shit and are generally hoarders in this game.

+1
biggest W
As a busy person who loves this game allways have the same trouble... Season is short and i allways let thins to do...
I allways think ok np i will finish it on normal with the same champion, but never possible...
Allways nerf or remove something and you have to start again...
I guess it's fun for a 16 hours per day player but that's terrible for a casual player like me :(

Worst part is taking out the extra inventory... Game starts to be overcharged of things to pick up and base inventory is just small.... i used to get some currency by selling items to vendors but every league you end up only picking most valuable currency and selling nothing becuase if you do you have to recall many times losing chances to complete the map...

Extra stash was not an extra, is already needed in game.
Последняя редакция: OrkoKabron. Время: 14 марта 2024 г., 3:53:54
Was expected. Good riddance, how convenient that the ones who loved Sentinel love this league as well xD

They wanted to make this league big reward big risk and that would be perfect but obviously people cried how tanky and dmging monsters are(like no shit look what rewards you get) and than they make decision to see what will happen if we make this league clown fiesta with million of currency drops with zero risk.

Boring league, except new gems, which actually make me build nice builds and thats why i played and actually even enjoyed league.

Btw almost lvl 100 on my atm character and never saw King of the Mist in fortress, with spamming Mist every map :) Luckily we can buy this crap, yea "great" league.

Hope new league will be Archnemesis or Metamorph archetype with big customized options.
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
Последняя редакция: TizeNO. Время: 14 марта 2024 г., 4:04:04
Sad, but expected, TWWT was great, but SUCH powercreep
Please put That Which Was Taken to the core drop pool too. Even with only two mods. It enables new builds.
This was the best league we ever had imo. Everything I did felt like worth my time and me and my crew enjoyed it so much.
RIP
Shame on u, delete all tinctures and charms. I reget for my support to u.
Someone inside GGG is the cause of all those nerfs and bad things
Последняя редакция: Amandas. Время: 15 марта 2024 г., 5:48:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация