What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

I WOULD PAY FOR THE Wildwood Rucksacks, THE QUALATY OF LIFE THIS BRINGS IS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. PLEASE ADD IT TO THE MICRO TRANSACTIONS LIST
Thank god, as it was by far the worst league mechanic in the history of the game.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
QoL such as rare radar and rucksack should become sidequest rewards. Currently, there are sidequests i never do because all i get from them are random, low level rare items that never fit my build, and are not worth the trouble of encumbering my pockets with two big items and backtracking. You know what quest i'm talking about !
That way, these would remain optionnal and rewarding.

Maybe we should make a poll to see how many people actually do these sidequests that reward you with a random rare item ?
RIP, this was one of the good leagues, the new gems, the great ascendancies, and finaly normal people who can only play for a couple of hours a day are getting some of the chase items. its really easy to keep in the game, but they dont have time to balance old content anymore, (POE2 i guess) so they just remove them new content. instead of building in a way to easily balance content in the content, then its easier and faster to design content to be a 1 time thing, it will be a some what successfull league. and i am not even going to start on how they are changing poe 1 so it will resemble poe2 more, so their player base arent too shocked when poe2 gets dropped.
"
Alcyde написал:
QoL such as rare radar and rucksack should become sidequest rewards. Currently, there are sidequests i never do because all i get from them are random, low level rare items that never fit my build, and are not worth the trouble of encumbering my pockets with two big items and backtracking. You know what quest i'm talking about !
That way, these would remain optionnal and rewarding.

Maybe we should make a poll to see how many people actually do these sidequests that reward you with a random rare item ?

If you think those quests are useless it's because you've done them 40 times in the never ending cycle of leagues. It's ok to skip them like you'd do in a NG+ run.

But for first time players if someone wants to experience the vanilla game blindly and not being handheld by guides or builds without the haste of aaaaaaah i need to aaaaaaahhhh farm headhunter aaaaa those items hold some value, same with those 2 regret points from optional quests.

The quest design is an outdated fetch-me-this-kill-me-that fest but the hope is there for poe 2 to have some different archetypes, not much you can do with poe 1.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░ le toucan ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░has ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░ been trade muted ░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
It was my last league before PoE 2 beta, and it was an absolute blast.
I think it was a good league overall but removeing the charms and ascendacys not sure about them they are build enambling can be tweaked and leave them similar to tinctures not sure what is the reson behind thet.
MF need to get a change and ppl wont swim in currency..
And TWWT jewel i think its a great one everyone complaning its op? ye sure find the right one can take a billion..
The t7 crying ppl if you dont like it dont do it..? why ppl always have to complain you have a billion way to make currency not just map farming.
sad !
It was rly nice league! Lot of fun.
What about new gems? Do they stay?
COLD AS ICE!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация