What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

But can't the league also come on standard?
She's too good

bye AfFliction, we'll miss you
"
awave написал:
"
Ashriel написал:
Glad to hear from the sound of it That Which Was Taken is going core at least!

"All Affliction exclusive uniques will be added to the core drop pool, except for That Which Was Taken (this change will happen in 3.24)."

We keep the ones we own I believe but it's not going core otherwise.

It's a little vague, it doesn't confirm it won't be core, but it. Confirms it won't be core global drop pool.
This doesn't mean it won't be like added as a ritual unique alongside omens.

That being said it's better to assume it's gone until we have more info
GJ
"
cdas написал:
RIP, this was one of the good leagues, the new gems, the great ascendancies, and finaly normal people who can only play for a couple of hours a day are getting some of the chase items. its really easy to keep in the game, but they dont have time to balance old content anymore, (POE2 i guess) so they just remove them new content. instead of building in a way to easily balance content in the content, then its easier and faster to design content to be a 1 time thing, it will be a some what successfull league. and i am not even going to start on how they are changing poe 1 so it will resemble poe2 more, so their player base arent too shocked when poe2 gets dropped.

Tone it down, some elitist players here don't like that casual people can enjoy the game too
You could have just summarized this post by saying:

"
"We hate that you had fun, so we're removing any semblance of it." - Community_Team

What an idiotic choice, but then again... its something seasoned PoE players have come to expect.
RIP. Even I'm not so hardcore player - also best league ever for me, will miss you wild :(
RIP the best League I ever played in the past 3 years... it will be missed it will be remembered!!! I had a kid 4 weeks ago still managed to play for few hours every day, the league is too fun!!!

ps. I really hope we are not going back to strongbox divination farm... cause after affliction it's gonna be very hard and boring, it's been too many leagues in a row with same farm strat.
3.23 is the best league of all time (an absolute banger)
Последняя редакция: AlekzZz84. Время: 14 марта 2024 г., 15:43:43
we need those spectres at core game for summoner builds, or maybe adding more spectrable minions with auras
this was my favorite league ever. i hope there will be more leagues like this here in poe and they move the slow craft leagues and whatnot to poe2

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация