What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

boooo foooookin boooooo big F. holy of the biggest F i fist the keyboard capslock to get even bigger F. i did expect bs, but such as this, jesus,. im going to expect same bs as harvest got, at this point ggg you just might delete it so you wont make people angry as harvest nerf did..
fk archnemesis.
Such a nice league that will fade away for... nothing.
Be quiet or you die... quickly.
I haven't played many past leagues but this one was definitely a blast for me.

Accomplished many firsts - getting a mageblood, a headhunter and reached 38/40 achievements were some of the top memories for me.

Affliction league = fun

Whatever retrospective that GGG runs internally, I hope they capture a key takeaway was players had fun.
I just hope that the next league is even better than affliction.
Fix ur broken game
I'm then officially done with POE and I will migrate to Last Epoch. It's been fun since closed beta. This is the biggest mistake I've ever seen from PoE.
Quality of Life of the Backpack will be missed.
Hard to be motivated for any league
without it's convenience XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Only the 20th league in a row that’s not going core. At least they made every second or third league core immediately after when they weren’t working on PoE2. It’s sad because there’s nothing to look forward to in Standard except once or twice a year. Beta testers can rejoice testing experimental league content with continuously nerfed gear though. Just keeping it real 💯
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
How many players are in favor of these deleting items and ascendancies who even play standard? It in no way affects established players only those casual players that spent their efforts to make something decent for once. These charms never made the average player OP. What a dick move to alienate the novice struggling players GGG. I won't be back to play in the next league if all my efforts and time were spent for nothing. I just bought charms in trade to finish my build and enable others. I won't recommend this game to anyone else. GGG caters to the top 10% of a player base who don't even play standard. Why is this crap announced at the end of the league, knowing this I would have never played Affliction.
Последняя редакция: Bushido74. Время: 14 марта 2024 г., 17:22:32
Rucksack type bags should be part of core and earnable up to 5 sacks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация