Lab for trans gems SUCKS SO BAD

"
Ayxera написал:
Been doing Uber lab for transfigured gems for the last 4 hours and STILL don't have both of my REQUIRED gems to play the build.

THIS IS TORTURE FOR SSF PLAYERS, I WANT THIS FIXED IT SUCKS SO MUCH AND I HATE LAB.

It is an out dated mechanic which is very clearly designed to be as frustrating as possible and BEING FORCED TO DO THIS BEFORE I CAN PLAY THE GAME IS CRINGE

MAKE ALL TRANS GEMS PURCHASABLE FROM THE SHOP OR RIOT

OR at the very least LET IS PICK WHICH ALTERNATE VERSION WE ACTUALLY WANT INSTEAD OF BEING IT RANDOM COS "HAHA PLAYER CANT HAVE FUN ON THIS GAME"

I disagree. Heist for gems was terrible. First and foremost, Heist simply isn't fun and takes you out of the game progression. This aside, with Heist you had to run maps and contracts for the privilege (sarcasm) to run blueprints of which you had to find/acquire the right type, for maybe then having an RNG chance of being able to loot the gem you were wanting. The entire system was complete nonsense, and still is for items still gated by Heist.

Lab is much better. Keep a stock of base gem you want transfigured and at will run Merciless lab until you get your gem. Do this while you are leveling and you will get your desired gem along with having all your gems being 20 quality and pushing level 20 before you hit maps. If you don't you are doing it wrong, or are super unlucky at getting the option to "convert your skill gem to a transfigured version of the gem".

As to running Uber lab to do this, for 4 hours, in SSF, uh-huh, how many Offering of the Goddess do you have playing SFF? I'm playing SSF, I don't have enough Offerings to do this barring taking an obscenely long time to do each lab, which if so, you have not really run that many labs to expect to get your transfigured gem in 4 hours.
"
Galtrovan написал:
As to running Uber lab to do this, for 4 hours, in SSF, uh-huh, how many Offering of the Goddess do you have playing SFF? I'm playing SSF, I don't have enough Offerings to do this barring taking an obscenely long time to do each lab, which if so, you have not really run that many labs to expect to get your transfigured gem in 4 hours.

You get a fair amount running Heist and Ritual actually. Haven't entered a single trial the entire season. This is without actively seeking them out

I agree though that the new system is much, much better than the old Heist system. Prime and Secondary orbs had a chance to give you what you craved, but certain gems had lower odds than others. Lets never go back to that system..
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade написал:
"
Galtrovan написал:

You get a fair amount running Heist and Ritual actually. Haven't entered a single trial the entire season. This is without actively seeking them out

I agree though that the new system is much, much better than the old Heist system. Prime and Secondary orbs had a chance to give you what you craved, but certain gems had lower odds than others. Lets never go back to that system..

I have 15 of them. Obviously I don't run Heist, but, yes, I see them offered in Rituals. Can't say I always pick them up when I see them, but even if I picked up everyone one I saw, I still don't think I'd have 29 of them.

So maybe I do have enough to keep me busy for 4 hours (now, not when I needed my transfigured gem), but personally, I'd just run Merciless Lab, it's far easier/faster, until I got what I need and move on. While Lab is way better than Heist, I don't really care to run the Lab unless I need gems/gem quality/gem XP.
Последняя редакция: Galtrovan. Время: 24 апр. 2024 г., 11:09:50
"
Galtrovan написал:
So maybe I do have enough to keep me busy for 4 hours, but personally, I'd just run Merciless Lab, it's far easier/faster, until I got what I need and move on. While Lab is way better than Heist, I don't really care to run the Lab unless I need gems/gem quality/gem XP.

Don't you wanna cope for Exceptional gems? Because they're not that rare to be honest ^^
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
I play SSF and it is what it is...a damn slot machine and we take what we get. Even on trade someone had to farm those gems for them to be be availible to trade for.

I'm a new player and even I know that you really can't build around specific RNG based items in SSF.
"
ArtCrusade написал:
"
Galtrovan написал:
So maybe I do have enough to keep me busy for 4 hours, but personally, I'd just run Merciless Lab, it's far easier/faster, until I got what I need and move on. While Lab is way better than Heist, I don't really care to run the Lab unless I need gems/gem quality/gem XP.

Don't you wanna cope for Exceptional gems? Because they're not that rare to be honest ^^

Yes, at some point I need to run labs for exceptional gems. Problem is, my build works without them. I'd certainly be more powerful with some Enlightens, but until I run into something where I just need to be more powerful, I don't really have the motivation to go do it. I'm more of a casual player now, if you can call someone with level 93 character in SSF at T13/14 maps casual. I call it casual because I now play on/off for about the first month of league and quit after reaching 16 challenges, assuming I don't quit sooner. Before going casual, I'd always get 36/38 challenges, and way back in the beginnings POE, when Softcore/Hardcore had unique challenge rewards, blow through software as quickly as possible, then switch to hardcore. But it all became too much, got burned out, and now I need my 6 to 8 weeks of downtime between leagues.

"
ArtCrusade написал:

Also Delve.

I've found tons of trials in maps and I usually skip them because running Delve is enough for me to literally never run out of Offerings.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация