Well done GGG the economy will heal if this goes on forever

"
BlackMarshes212 написал:

you went from "social democratic" to the other side? Wow.

no, i didnt change anything, understand game balance and reward structures is not the other side, its just understanding something.

you just keep talking about rmt, thats just cope, thats your way of dismissing other people who have more stuff than you.

you talk about it just being pixels and the value doesnt matter, yet you felt a need to make an entire thread about how great it is that values have changed. theres no such thing as fake scarcity, its digital, everything is 'fake' as in its just decided that it is the way it is.

youd be surprised to see people arguing for a more difficult game. well it happens a lot round here. yeah other people also complain when the game is too hard. guess what? they also complain whent he game is not rewarding, so when you take all your rewards and you water them down and throw them around like candy til they stop feeling like rewards then they stop feeling like rewards and you end up with a game that doesnt feel rewarding.

some people work all month for £2000, thats their reward for a months work. some people earn 4x that every day. if you give them both £200 its the same value but one will feel rewarded and one wont care about it at all.

people say they want the game to be more rewarding, but if u give them more of the rewards they stop feeling like rewards and then the game feels even less rewarding. people are complaining that the only loot in in t17 maps now, even tho a t16 map alch and go drops 30x more rewards than the most rewarding thing in the game 8 years ago. so why are people complaining?

because the rewards now dont feel rewarding, they are too common to fit that description. they are getting all this stuff and they dont care about any of it.

the spell of a loot game is instilling a sense of value in items, its essential to the reward structure, to the gameplay loop. some people dont understand that or dismiss it because they just want want want want, they dont want to understand why sometimes less is more they just want more.

just look at d3 and see what happens when you keep giving them more. just look at the people running t16 maps where they are item filtering literally 98% of loot that drops because so much loot drops u cant even play the game and then saying they get no loot and all the loot is only in t17 maps.

yeah a mageblood is a mageblood, and if u found them as often as u find alchs the feeling of satisfaction when you find one would be totally different. you wouldnt even pick them up. then youd come here and sday the game isnt rewarding, which is by far the biggest complain in this forum btw, over the years, game doesnt feel rewarding and the more they have upped the loot drops the more people have used stricter filters and then complained even more than its unrewarding to play.

game is only for mf, game is only for party, game is only for t17 etc etc etc.

"
baijusi написал:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2118514889?t=9h9m55s

thats why Divine is less than 100c

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2118514889?t=09h12m03s

Thank you for the video.

This is how a free market is supposed to behave according to the laws of supply and demand. Note, it's not a theory or a suggestion of supply and demand, it's a law. In science, when you call something a law it refers to a statement that describes a fundamental principle.

If the market is being flooded by goods it will force sellers to reduce the price. It goes on and on, until it reaches an equilibrium point. That is what happens in a healthy economy.

In an unhealthy economy, you will notice the laws of supply and demand become nothing more than a suggestion. You can get that in PoE by using RMT - farmers that gobble up the top tier items / currency with little to no intent to sell at low prices. In fact, they use scripts to continuously and gradually increase the price of items (price fixing).

Though... for some "kings" it's apparently not called "price fixing", but "item showcases". *cough* sarcasm *cough*. I bet those kingpins of RMT are shedding some tears right now as they read this comment... Let me get my cup to gather some RMT'er tears.

Скрытый текст

... but I digress.

For anyone interested I will leave some useful links:

Reference:
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/supply.asp
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/supply-curve.asp
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/change_in_supply.asp
https://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/033115/how-does-law-supply-and-demand-affect-prices.asp
~
The Mirror of Kalandra and user retention (view-thread/3489839)
Why not throw the ring into the sea? (view-thread/3488268)
Beware of misinformation on good leagues (view-thread/3514952)
"
Snorkle_uk написал:
Скрытый текст
"
BlackMarshes212 написал:

no, i didnt change anything, understand game balance and reward structures is not the other side, its just understanding something.

you just keep talking about rmt, thats just cope, thats your way of dismissing other people who have more stuff than you.

you talk about it just being pixels and the value doesnt matter, yet you felt a need to make an entire thread about how great it is that values have changed. theres no such thing as fake scarcity, its digital, everything is 'fake' as in its just decided that it is the way it is.

youd be surprised to see people arguing for a more difficult game. well it happens a lot round here. yeah other people also complain when the game is too hard. guess what? they also complain whent he game is not rewarding, so when you take all your rewards and you water them down and throw them around like candy til they stop feeling like rewards then they stop feeling like rewards and you end up with a game that doesnt feel rewarding.

some people work all month for £2000, thats their reward for a months work. some people earn 4x that every day. if you give them both £200 its the same value but one will feel rewarded and one wont care about it at all.

people say they want the game to be more rewarding, but if u give them more of the rewards they stop feeling like rewards and then the game feels even less rewarding. people are complaining that the only loot in in t17 maps now, even tho a t16 map alch and go drops 30x more rewards than the most rewarding thing in the game 8 years ago. so why are people complaining?

because the rewards now dont feel rewarding, they are too common to fit that description. they are getting all this stuff and they dont care about any of it.

the spell of a loot game is instilling a sense of value in items, its essential to the reward structure, to the gameplay loop. some people dont understand that or dismiss it because they just want want want want, they dont want to understand why sometimes less is more they just want more.

just look at d3 and see what happens when you keep giving them more. just look at the people running t16 maps where they are item filtering literally 98% of loot that drops because so much loot drops u cant even play the game and then saying they get no loot and all the loot is only in t17 maps.

yeah a mageblood is a mageblood, and if u found them as often as u find alchs the feeling of satisfaction when you find one would be totally different. you wouldnt even pick them up. then youd come here and sday the game isnt rewarding, which is by far the biggest complain in this forum btw, over the years, game doesnt feel rewarding and the more they have upped the loot drops the more people have used stricter filters and then complained even more than its unrewarding to play.

Why do you use 2, 4, 6 spaces between paragraphs? o.o It's bizarre. All it does is take up more space. I bet if you do a long enough text you can take an entire page for yourself?

If your keyboard is broken it's very cheap to replace... Just saying.

Listen, NO OFFENSE, but it's very hard to discuss a topic with someone with shifting perspectives. I will address your replies at a later date when things are a bit more settled. No offense. I just find it hard. If you are a liberal, I understand your view point and I can empathize, understand, and adjust my wording. The same applies for a conservative. What I find difficult is talking to someone that's either transitioning in their core values or has just recently migrated to the opposite side. I admire it. I respect it. I wish to engage with it as soon as it's settled. I feel 2-3 months is just a short period of time.

Cheers buddy!

---

Edit: supporting evidence based on all previous interactions including: (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3489839/page/2). The table is muuuuch larger and it's lazy, but gets the job done.

~
Последняя редакция: BlackMarshes212. Время: 24 апр. 2024 г., 9:53:27
What's wrong with divine being 100C?
I actually love it. Exalted orb used to be your $100 bill for the longest time (chaos orb was your $1 bill)

It's the first league in years where chaos orb is actually worth something.

I like the change of pace after many grueling inflated leaguews with 250:1 exchange rates.
"
BlackMarshes212 написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Snorkle_uk написал:
Скрытый текст
"
BlackMarshes212 написал:

Why do you use 2, 4, 6 spaces between paragraphs? o.o It's bizarre. All it does is take up more space. I bet if you do a long enough text you can take an entire page for yourself?

If your keyboard is broken it's very cheap to replace... Just saying.

Listen, NO OFFENSE, but it's very hard to discuss a topic with someone with shifting perspectives. I will address your replies at a later date when things are a bit more settled. No offense. I just find it hard. If you are a liberal, I understand your view point and I can empathize, understand, and adjust my wording. The same applies for a conservative. What I find difficult is talking to someone that's either transitioning in their core values or has just recently migrated to the opposite side. I admire it. I respect it. I wish to engage with it as soon as it's settled. I feel 2-3 months is just a short period of time.

Cheers buddy!

---

Edit: supporting evidence based on all previous interactions including: (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3489839/page/2). The table is muuuuch larger and it's lazy, but gets the job done.

"
ShamelessWhiteknight написал:
Скрытый текст

Or that would be what it looked like if he actually dodged the valid points snorkle made
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade написал:
Or that would be what it looked like if he actually dodged the valid points snorkle made

Agreed, but the evasion was there nonetheless, even if executed like a refrigerator trying to do the limbo
~
"
Esubane написал:
What's wrong with divine being 100C?
I actually love it. Exalted orb used to be your $100 bill for the longest time (chaos orb was your $1 bill)

It's the first league in years where chaos orb is actually worth something.

I like the change of pace after many grueling inflated leaguews with 250:1 exchange rates.

Sorry for blurring the image so much, I'm unsure if I can post a screenshot of general chat as is when it contains this kind of spam.

It wasn't hyperbole! Now, if we can get that 180 to 10 or less. Or as some have suggested 0. Ufffff, imagine trying to run a business with 0.01 - 1 per item and ppl not really buying. RIP.

There is nothing wrong it it being affordable.

---

Side note: GGG, something is wrong with your word filter. These RMT messages are less scrambled than 2-3 months. Full phrases "We selling all the Necropolis Orbs" are getting through.
~

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация