/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 points.

Premium bundles tomorrow!
IRON MAN
Anyone of you guyz know when the Demon King Horns Effect was last on sale?

Cheers

Hawk
Has the Animations ever been on sale before?
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.

buy high sell high 420 every day
IRON MAN
"
I3lack_D_Ice написал:
Anyone of you guyz know when the Demon King Horns Effect was last on sale?

Cheers

Hawk

It's simple, consult the Daily Deals spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asg-WKlCVGTbdEV6VWQya0U1WTUxRF9PWGdFbGFnS0E&usp=sharing&richtext=true#gid=0

Go to the end and scroll up. Helmet effects are in blue so the last sale was on February 18th.

Note: Now if we could just get GGG to let our marauder have a pants skin I could get rid of the god awful Zapp Branigan look. That's disturbing.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Последняя редакция: Arrowneous. Время: 20 апр. 2014 г., 9:25:09
Quick question about bought stash tabs: are they applied to all leagues or are they applied to those of your choosing?
Fire Ferrets
"
man_ga написал:
Quick question about bought stash tabs: are they applied to all leagues or are they applied to those of your choosing?

They apply to all leagues.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
for veteran players, now i have 12 premium stash, and i don't know if should buy another more for the near future, any advice??
"
borato написал:
for veteran players, now i have 12 premium stash, and i don't know if should buy another more for the near future, any advice??

I currently have 80 stash tabs but after playing for nearly two years, I conclude that for any new league 30-35 tabs is perfectly optimal. That said 12 tabs should be enough but convenience of even more tabs is nothing to be disregarded.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Um... Not sure if Dreggon noticed but... Lightning weapon effect, 33% off for 180 points as well as the premium stash tab bundle.

Guess the easter bunny left us something!
Fire Ferrets
Последняя редакция: man_ga. Время: 20 апр. 2014 г., 21:42:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация