Could someone from GGG answer please? :D

Any idea on when we can expect to see more non-race leagues? Are they not coming until release? September when we see the release of the rest of act 3, or what?

Really want to play that Craftsman/Self-Found league, and I know everyone else is clamoring for that permanent/semi-permanent Cutthroat.

Please and thanks.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
No one knows except them. They won't answer. They will only give you the runaround.

Good luck.
GGG gives me Diablo 2 Teleport? I give them 50 bucks. No questions asked.
I don't even want a specific date, I just wanna know how long the wait'll probably be.

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
I love proving you wrong. :)

Waiting on dates for specific leagues then. From someone from GGG.
Two new permanent leagues will exist within one month from today.

Edit: I should clarify - by permanent I meant "four months".
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Последняя редакция: Chris. Время: 12 мая 2013 г., 21:38:51
"
Chris написал:

You're welcome OP.
"
Chris написал:

Exceeelleent..

Don't suppose I could get you to say which leagues? :P

Nah, that's all I needed thanks.

Is there any worry about splitting the playerbase? Maybe it's not such a bad thing.
"
Is there any worry about splitting the playerbase? Maybe it's not such a bad thing.

If I'm right in assuming the two new permanent leagues will be Hardcore Self-Found and Default Self-Found, most of the players interested in those leagues are "Invisible" to the community anyway (Other than being seen idle in towns).

Mainly because they rarely have any contact with other people (Rarely parting / Never trading).

Though I guess it's just as likely that one of the leagues will be Self-Found and the other one may be a Cutthroat league.
"
EndOfEnds написал:
"

If I'm right in assuming the two new permanent leagues will be Hardcore Self-Found and Default Self-Found, most of the players interested in those leagues are "Invisible" to the community anyway (Other than being seen idle in towns).

Mainly because they rarely have any contact with other people (Rarely parting / Never trading).

Though I guess it's just as likely that one of the leagues will be Self-Found and the other one may be a Cutthroat league.

that would be boring. The same thing only self found. meh.

Give us some cutthroat or something fun! Something different! game is getting stale.

Fresh economy always helps though even if it is just that.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация