Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

"
maxboo написал:

Sure it would be kinda PTW...but guys...its 1000$ or 12.500$ come on give them at least what they desgined

Almost all designed uniques go for 1-2ex or even less, so it's not hard to buy one, just have to wait a few days so you can start finding it on the market for not too expensive.

At least like that the game can say that it is absolutely not P2W.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"
ur not the ruler of wraeclast charan even tho ur trying to show it off you cant buy skill hence why uve got such crap like "If Path of Exile were Pay to Win, I'd be in the top ten places of the ladder. All the ladders.

This is the only reason I'm wearing the shiny badges. Otherwise I couldn't give two slightly rancid farts about it all. Much more fun watching people fight over a throne than actually sitting on one."

ur 2 quotes contradict themselves haha

by the way u dont have to pay the 12k at once they have payment options.....not tht id put tht money towards a game. Regardless of my income
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
NOW I am the ruler of Wraeclast.

PS that is not my custom monster.

Скрытый текст
The girlfriend and I recently got a black Norwegian Forest cat so this is rather appropriate. Like the real life version, this one seems to be ignoring me too.

Congrats on your crown!! I love it. :P

The black cat is special for you as well? Awwww, i wanted to buy one!!

Edit - I take that back, I don't need a black cat as you already promised me a unique monster pet. yay!! :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Последняя редакция: peachii. Время: 7 июля 2013 г., 14:08:53
I'll take a Doberman Pinscher.
People who pay keep the game alive. Shouldn't be jealous of them in any way since $12k is a significant amount of money.
"I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die." ~CliveHowlitzer

I still think that it is awesome that someone is Ruler of Wraeclast. Its people who are supporting that gets the game running. Love your cat by the way. you should have tried to get a mini-dragon :P. Altho i would have tried to get rattlesnake, since i like snakes more... but CharanJaydemyr... I thank you for keeping this game going :D.
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:

Скрытый текст
The girlfriend and I recently got a black Norwegian Forest cat so this is rather appropriate. Like the real life version, this one seems to be ignoring me too.
Why do you have a Cat? Is that like the next tier pet after Eternal Rhoa-chicken? o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
jebroni wrote:
Ok since nobody has the balls to say it in this thread, I'll be the first to say it: buying this pack means you either have nothing to spend your money on or you are incredibly stupid. Yes you are very cute when you say it's all about supporting a dream, but a $12.5k support is overboard. It's pretty clear you have no grasp of money, even for people making 6 figure USD this is not remotely close to worth.

Half of these perks you get is something ggg should be paying -YOU-, I don't know about you but since when do people pay up to do game design, item design? O yes only here... if you really like making your own monsters and items you go and apply for a gaming job, why are you paying for it?

I'm am pretty sure I'm not the only one who facepalmed when charan bought this pack but I did a favor for those who did by actually blurting out something that obviously nobody would dare say about supporting to this game.

edit: o I'm not the first, glad to see people with heads screwed on right exist..

(and to few other people)this just came to, judging CharanJaydemyr is like judging someone for doing what they want, like tattoo, or collecting guns....if someone wants to make contribution to someething don't judge that person just because it seems odd....no matter how much it costs, if someone likes or wants to let them be.... (i personally think its cool....)
To each his own, and if you have the money to spend what does it matter what you spend it on. I personally love to support games and developers that provide me entertainment. Although some people may find it odd. I have no issue dropping hundreds of dollars on something that I genuinely enjoy doing.

Plus for me personally dropping over a hundred on this has greatly helped stop me from smoking.

:^)
"
Sheriff_K написал:
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:

Скрытый текст
Why do you have a Cat? Is that like the next tier pet after Eternal Rhoa-chicken? o_0

i want that crown!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация