Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

"
Some rappers have chains worth 200 grand. Cars worth 1 million.

anddddd people are really this jealous and salty about 12 grand?

jealous? No, Why? Salty, really? What does that even mean?
@charan

With the amounts of disposable income you have why don't you just start development if your own indie game? You seem to have the time and willingness to want to direct a fate of a game to how you want it.

The 12k alone could had made you a extremely good roguelike.
Последняя редакция: RagnarokChu. Время: 1 марта 2014 г., 16:14:03
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
"
Sneakypaw написал:
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
The mere thought of tapping all that out on my tablet makes my forefinger very scared, Llama, so thanks for that.

Your tablet needs some handwriting-recognition software my friend. I always enjoy reading your longer Posts. :D

Swypos suck, and believe it or not, my handwriting is atrocious.

:)

All I can say is, that I am pretty happy with the recognition on my Note 3.
Don't know any software names though, it was build in.

And my handwriting is... well, let's say sometimes I think I should have become a Doctor.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
"
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
Honestly, I'd rather make 8 more items than a monster. Only reason I didn't is because I am the Ruler of Wraeclast. There are others with the title, but they fly way under the radar. I bought the pack first, so the responsibility fell to me. Making items is fun. Designing a monster was just work.

I have known bits and pieces about sotv for a while but my monster is not thematically linked to any of it. The critter could be added to the game as it exists today.

Im glad you fly the ruler flag (tag) on the forum. I cant wait to kill your monsters, lol. I hope i dont become its main source of fiber.

These days, if I am flying the flags, it's usually to make a point. Same if I conceal them.

My relationship with GGG has become quite complex, mostly due to the vast difference between the devs and Support. I have utter faith in the former, and very little in the latter.

Too bad some people think youre an elitist because of the amount of money donated and the tag reflects that amount of course.
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
"
RagnarokChu написал:
@charan

With the amounts of disposable income you have why don't you just start development if your own indie game? You seem to have the time and willingness to want to direct a fate of a game to how you want it.

The 12k alone could had made you a extremely good roguelike.

For the same reason patrons of the arts don't start their own orchestras or paint their own masterpieces.

What they do do is recognise talent and passion and support it.

And while 12k is a lot of money to me, it's pittance in a business sense, whether we're talking product development, start-up, franchise...anything. You may choose to believe otherwise, but you'd be wrong.

It's not even much if you're going to invest in stocks.

It's a fairly low-end car, if that's all you need. A down-payment on your first home, sure. I already have both.

It could have been a really nice engagement ring for my GF but thankfully her tastes run contrary to what many consider to be standard, given that whole 'a girl's best friend' spiel and all.

Either way, I don't feel 12k is enough to produce a good Diablo clone. It'd be enough to make Tetris, maybe. But I'm not into Tetris. I'm into Diablo.

I was talking more about the lower end of gaming like roguelikes (Stuff FTL, Dungeon Stone Crawl Soup, ADOM, TOME -and there stuff inspired from the genre like dark souls, diablo 1 ect-) were it was small/1 person developmental teams producing a game over an long period of time with originally ASCII but now many of them have tilesets and the modern mouse/user friendly userfaces.

You should check out them and try them out, I think you'll have a blast since most roguelikes are free to play or the 10 dollar or under range.
Последняя редакция: RagnarokChu. Время: 1 марта 2014 г., 16:34:53
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:
"

Too bad some people think youre an elitist because of the amount of money donated and the tag reflects that amount of course.

People who accuse me of that are idiots. An elitist doesn't contribute money to a free to play game voluntarily, knowing that that money is directly enabling people who can't pay to be able to play as well.

An elitist plays a pay-to-win game and destroys the poor people, repeatedly.

An elitist is anyone who acts cocky about something he does or is, psychology has nothing to do with it. I can go on the street with bright pink/orange shoes and belittle everyone who does not wear those colors and act as if I'm better than them. Hell, I can donate 100 million dollars to charity and still be an elitist about it.
Beyond league.
Sadly internet cant judge actions...words is all one has to go by. Elitism can be mistaken for failure to communicate quite easily,
Git R Dun!
"
SEXYSUPERSATAN написал:

An elitist is anyone who acts cocky about something he does or is, psychology has nothing to do with it. I can go on the street with bright pink/orange shoes and belittle everyone who does not wear those colors and act as if I'm better than them. Hell, I can donate 100 million dollars to charity and still be an elitist about it.

maaaan, who is this guy daring to argue with the mighty charan....you aren't even in the same league to be able to argue. I don't see any supporter banner under your name..saaaaaannnn
"
Charanjaydemyr написал:

The shiny crap to the right of this post might disagree with that.

[Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: RoryC_GGG. Время: 4 марта 2014 г., 20:46:31
inb4 top supporters' foodstamps come this month.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация