"kripps" CI Cyclone Claw build help for onslaught

my cyclone tooltip says 1.5k dps :S so yeah. (without hatred or anything
I just started maps, doing a few 66s by myself to test the waters. Cyclone dps is maybe 1.2k with hatred and frenzy charges.

gear:
Скрытый текст

running discipline, grace & determination - and just got enough mana to start using hatred (hopefully)
"
voxn написал:
I just started maps, doing a few 66s by myself to test the waters. Cyclone dps is maybe 1.2k with hatred and frenzy charges.

gear:
Скрытый текст

running discipline, grace & determination - and just got enough mana to start using hatred (hopefully)

How much ES do you have with your gear? And how many ES nodes did you pick up already?
I'm surprised no one runs Cyclone + Multistrike. That shit destroys everything. I was able to sustain the mana cost for it at level 26 on my shadow when I gave it a try by using +2% mana leech (from passive), Clarity and the Unique Mana Regen Amulet
. I did end up dying in Onslaught when I got destroyed by a several salvos of chaos dmg while spinning and I had a much too low health pool. Just saying, it's doable and Cyclone + Multistrike was awesome.

I started a new Duelist to do the same thing cause it was fun - although taking a much more life-heavy approach this time around. Here is my current build at level 32.

Just got to Docks in Normal and will probably farm it until level 37-38 then breeze through rest of A3 (probably picking up another level just clearing content) and move to Cruel. At that point I'm shooting for this build to start Cruel:
Nostrademous
Последняя редакция: Nostrademous. Время: 21 июня 2013 г., 10:08:09
"
gogopex написал:

How much ES do you have with your gear? And how many ES nodes did you pick up already?

~3k ES, ~10k armor & overcapped resists a bit. Could reasonably swing 150% of those numbers before you have to start spending exalts on gear.

for completeness:

my pre-ES build:
Went pretty light on +health nodes, and only waited to pick up the claw talents to switch over. Somewhere in the 60s maybe? Took a full day of trading to get a decent set of ES gear running which is kind of a pain in the ass.
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBBS0MjQ1JDq0VIBjbHNwhYCi1KaUqTSq6LIUs6TIJNYY6sz8nQFVAoEGHQ5xGcUcGR35KfVPfWNtaGluvXzlgS2CIYVJlTWegapNuaW6qb1d07XTxerh673_GgseE2Yd2j_qQCpMnlSCZK5uDnaqeuZ_LrK-uk7QMtMW2QbnNvYG-p8APwcXC7MS4ypDSTdXt1fjb590N3ePsGO9O_MU=

my build around ~73:
once you get all the major nodes head to void barrier, then towards nullification. After that your pretty much done and can just fill in the million center ES nodes as you hit really high levels.
Скрытый текст
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBDI0NSQ6tEHsRlhUgGNsc3CFgKLUppSo4Kk0quisKLIUs6TIJO-E_J0BVQKBBh0OcRnFHBlPfWNtaGluvXzlfamCIYVJqk20Zbmluqm9XdPF6uH_GgseE2Y_6kAqTJ5UgmSuaeJuDnrmfy6Kjpyusr60erpO0DLTFtkG9gb46vqfAD8EAwcXB88Lsw23EuMqQ0k3V7dX42xrb590N3Ujd4-L37BjvTvVL

but I died ==

not overly sad about it though because this build seems, uh, not incredible. I'm not the most experienced player, but even with better gear and a 5link cyclone I don't see it doing worthwhile enough damage - esp as melee where it gets more dangerous.
"
Nostrademous написал:
I'm surprised no one runs Cyclone + Multistrike. That shit destroys everything. I was able to sustain the mana cost for it at level 26 on my shadow when I gave it a try by using +2% mana leech (from passive), Clarity and the Unique Mana Regen Amulet
. I did end up dying in Onslaught when I got destroyed by a several salvos of chaos dmg while spinning and I had a much too low health pool. Just saying, it's doable and Cyclone + Multistrike was awesome.

I started a new Duelist to do the same thing cause it was fun - although taking a much more life-heavy approach this time around. Here is my current build at level 32.

Just got to Docks in Normal and will probably farm it until level 37-38 then breeze through rest of A3 (probably picking up another level just clearing content) and move to Cruel. At that point I'm shooting for this build to start Cruel:

I tried multistrike, but it did hardly more damage then melee(probably because it was quality and melee wasnt), and the cost of cyclone was already around ~200 mana only 4linked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF1FH4PILq0

Recently made a CI claw duelist and I've got to say, it's a lot of fun for sure.

A video of my equips so far and build.

My gloves are purely for sockets only so I can use an ES chest.
You don't really need life nodes for this. I've cleaved my way up to 50 in 15h played (which is decent I believe) with no life nodes while only using warlords mark for life steal. Just run hatred and anger and you'll do fine. Decoykite hard-hitting bosses.
So guys what do you think about merciless bandit reward. Passive skill point? Oak? Kraitlyn?
I did kraitlyn. Lvl 70 now but its still better for me to cleave than to go cyclone. Dps is just too crappy..

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация