Season Three, Event 6: 1 Hour Party

Hello. looking for a group as well. i play either nova templar or nova/curse witch. please msg me ign Tuvian

I have just started racing, but i am a bit older and know how to play and play well. I have skype, and can get mumble if needed.
How are the 9 people already registered when I can't register for 26 more minutes still.
My clock is running with 50 minutes of game play left. Can't move though. Does this not start for another 50 minutes?
Looking for a party to play with for the event.

Contact me here or ingame on my character Rhosmash before the event begins.
Последняя редакция: LlawArian. Время: 29 июня 2013 г., 16:30:15
"

Will consider playing that which is needed.

Contact me here or ingame on my character Rhosai before the event begins.

Only interested in serious people.

What time does it start? My clock is running with 35 minutes of game play left, I'm logged in, but the game hasn't started.
"
DrSquidmore написал:
"

Will consider playing that which is needed.

Contact me here or ingame on my character Rhosai before the event begins.

Only interested in serious people.

What time does it start? My clock is running with 35 minutes of game play left, I'm logged in, but the game hasn't started.

It starts in 30 minutes.

You are able to create your character and wait ingame for the event to start. Your character wont stand up until the event begins however.
Something is wrong with my clock in the forum because it says game ends in 18 minutes. Oh well, I will find out soon enough if it will reset.
"
DrSquidmore написал:
Something is wrong with my clock in the forum because it says game ends in 18 minutes. Oh well, I will find out soon enough if it will reset.

Is the time on your PC correct? The forum times go off your PC clock if I remember right.
I'm a constant top 40 player looking for a competitive group. IGN: StuddStyle
I did adjust my PC to the correct time this morning. I've since rebooted as well as re-log into the forum. Still shows the game has started for me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация