Season Three, Event 6: 1 Hour Party

Won the one random Shav's Pace, a nice treat for my first race since season 1 =D

I got to lvl 15.5, not too bad since I didn't practice. I had a lot of fun racing again and am looking forward to my first descent race tonight!
My final gear. Then storytime. Worst race experience by far so far.

Needless to say I was pretty lucky on my vendor rings and belt. That's where my luck stopped. The first toon got a chest piece off the first skill zombie, a rare iron helm off hillock with fire resis, life, rarity, and int. There was a +17% sword on the vendor. Holy shit it was great. Desynced into the fire guy in terrace and died. No biggy its early. 2nd character had decent enough loot. DC'd at brutus and lost roughly 10min there, logged back in dead. At this point I was pretty pissed off and it only got worse. That gear you see minus the weapon is what I had by the time I got to brutus. Weapons where 2 white jade axes. the only crafting mats I got was an augment and a few armor scraps that I sold to buy the 2nd ring and belt.

I should be happy. I still got back to 13 for 5 pts after all that bullshit and terrible luck. But I'm miffed all the same. I was easily going to surpass my best the way it started out and in the end ended up being one of my worst :(

edit: Don't know why it didn't post it but I had 1 more small mana flask that I bought with scrolls and another small HP flask. I really don't think you could possibly get any worse luck with loot lol.
Последняя редакция: xenogias. Время: 29 июня 2013 г., 18:15:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация