Season Three, Event 119: 5 Hour Cutthroat Party

WOW! This event says HARDCORE, which is different from other CT events. If you get killed you are done....
Xth for make leather belt the 1000 point reward. It can't be worth any less.
I've seen them... and they've seen me.
I'm super psyched about this event and therefor i'm looking for a party, anyone in need of an extra player? whisper me ingame @Fnatten
need people to run with msg me ingame

@PhysCleaveFTW
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
I'm looking to participate in the CT with a decent group. I have Mumble/Teamspeak/Ventrillo/Skype...pretty much all the VOIP. I have a demi in this new season and am not stupid. I tend to know what I'm doing. If you have a group and are looking for more people. Please consider me.

@BlueOrbs
IGN: Aphromatic
==> www.twitch.tv/aphromatic <==
PM me if you have any questions!
"
OldeSchool написал:
The only 8-5 worker-friendly event for those of us in the U.S. East for four days, and it's cutthroat. Please GGG, make Season 4 a bit more compatible for U.S. Easters with a 40-hour workweek. We've really taken a beating this go-round.

West coast 8-5'ers are getting the shaft as well. Season 2 had great race times - this season sucks and has been a boring let-down imo. I love descent mode though, don't get me wrong!
Should have just watched krip this race, everyone knew would get some great stuff and end up camping everyone after a speed run, could have literally known exactly when to get out of a instance.

After being the only survivor of a attack though, there was no hope no matter what. All I wanted was to make it to cruel and test discharging out, rofl. Oh well, maybe next time better rng, no dcs, ect, blah blah. Still a fun race, we survived three attacks and slaughtered a good number of ppl before going down. Next time Ill make sure to watch some streams for the intel, hate that its support them or die, but when every instance is being camped by only one or two groups it seems like, and random ppl adding you as a friend to track your every move, .'/

Could we do something about that friend adding? After that I couldn't join a instance and not have ppl after me within a few seconds. I even went to normal ledge and bam, tracking me everywhere I went.
[removed by Admin]
Последняя редакция: Henry_GGG. Время: 31 июля 2013 г., 0:28:47
[removed by Admin]
Последняя редакция: Henry_GGG. Время: 31 июля 2013 г., 0:26:40
[removed by Admin]
Последняя редакция: Henry_GGG. Время: 31 июля 2013 г., 0:26:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация