Will game's release = complete respec option for all?

1 full respec per account. Decisions decisions.
Don't care, will be playing in the new leagues anyways.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Content Removed by Admin: See Forum Guideline C
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Последняя редакция: Bex_GGG. Время: 9 сент. 2013 г., 15:53:41
"
Sneakypaw написал:
[Removed]

I second this. No full respecs. Make a new character if needed. I wonder what is next, people asking for 5 exalted orbs at full release because it "doesn't hurt me"? But I guess I will have to "throw [my] hands up like a child and scream about how [I] dont [sic] think its [sic] fair".

Keeping with GGG's policy of organic growth, and, in my opinion, not getting a character that one did not build, there should not be respecs. There should not be respecs at all if possible. If the skill tree is changed in such a manner to make it impossible, then the least amount of respecs should be given.
Последняя редакция: Bex_GGG. Время: 9 сент. 2013 г., 15:55:56
What are you talking about people ?

There is only one option and that is delete all chars ,stashes, delete ladder table.

Everyone should start at same time from zero.

So your 90 lvl char will be deleted ? Hell , you had to assume its BETA and it will be deleted on release.

I suppose there will be new act or new location,reward changes, maybe changes in story , or videos.

If characters will stay, it will be really bad step from GGG

My apologies for not reading any of the posts in this thread, but I noticed the title and the answer is "Yes, there probably will be a passive skill reset for every character". There's no wipe going on though. We promised for years that the start of Open Beta was the final wipe and we will stick to that.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Последняя редакция: Chris. Время: 9 сент. 2013 г., 3:06:28
"
arpgfan написал:
"
iamstryker написал:
no reason

I lol'd.

Your OP gave zero reasons as to why a free respec is needed. Is the skill tree being changed to where people might need a respec? If not then I stand by my statement that it is not needed.

If the devs want to give one anyway that is their call. Which apparently they do.
Standard Forever
Последняя редакция: iamstryker. Время: 9 сент. 2013 г., 3:13:23
"
Chris написал:
My apologies for not reading any of the posts in this thread, but I noticed the title and the answer is "Yes, there probably will be a passive skill reset for every character". There's no wipe going on though. We promised for years that the start of Open Beta was the final wipe and we will stick to that.

Man now I wish I hadn't deleted a few of my failed builds lol.
"
Telzen написал:
"
Chris написал:

Man now I wish I hadn't deleted a few of my failed builds lol.

Same here :(

Great news though, i still have some chars that could use a respec.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
"
Chris написал:

Not happy about it, but I trust that if you decided to give everyone a full skill reset, that there will be sufficient changes in the Skill Tree (and maybe mechanics) to warant one.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Последняя редакция: Sneakypaw. Время: 9 сент. 2013 г., 3:44:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация