Will game's release = complete respec option for all?

Im disappointed
"
Chris написал:
My apologies for not reading any of the posts in this thread, but I noticed the title and the answer is "Yes, there probably will be a passive skill reset for every character". There's no wipe going on though. We promised for years that the start of Open Beta was the final wipe and we will stick to that.

This raised my expectations regarding skill tree overhaul. Can't wait.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Lovely , i have 24 characters , all to be respec !!
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah
:))
If there will be a full respec that means we will need it. Lovely jubbly, massive changes incoming.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Последняя редакция: raics. Время: 9 сент. 2013 г., 4:20:18
It doesn't mean that it will be necessary at all.

It might be a "thank you", or a "welcome" or simply a gift to "celebrate" what will be a UNIQUE, ONCE IN A LIFETIME event.

Or it may mean more...

But being unhappy about it?? I wonder if some of you ever smile, ever, about anything.

(edit: this post wasn't a response to yours raics =))
Последняя редакция: DijiGo. Время: 9 сент. 2013 г., 4:51:12
I hope it's one of those where we have to click a button to respec. Or else I have to make some screenshots of skill trees from characters I haven't touched for a while.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
DijiGo написал:

But being unhappy about it?? I wonder if some of you ever smile, ever, about anything.

Hey, I'm happy. Both for changes and for respec.

@Sneaky:
Use offline char planner and always save your favorite builds.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
This'll be nice, I experimented high block acrobatics low life with my old level 60 char to see how it'd work and found out it didn't work with the build I wanted to make. I've since revised it a bunch of times to found a much much better alternative that would go on the entire opposite side of the tree while still being the same class.

I could have just made another character and got it to 60 but... I didn't want to.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Hodari написал:
From the sound of things, I suspect there will be enough changes to the tree to warrant a respec, though there hasn't been a huge amount of information given out yet, so hard to say. Aside from this though, there are three other things that should be considered.

1. A huge number of characters(probably around half of them, based on the last numbers I saw) will be getting moved to a different league than what they were created in. This may not be a huge difference especially since they are moving from a harder league to an easier one, but it's still something that might reasonably affect build choices.

2. The release of a3X will probably have some affect on the level progression, add a new boss that people have to have a way to deal with, and may have other affects on players as well. Again, not a huge change, but worth keeping in mind.

3. Many people may have created characters solely for the "allocate all passives" challenge. It might be nice for them to be able to respec those and still use them afterwards.

These are some really good reasons too. Achievement characters especially.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I hope they will reset all. Stash and level of the Characters... like the open beta start.
/global 4745

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация