0.11.6 Patch Notes

spider change is great and all but the snakes are the real annoying bastards. i hate how snakes move so much.
No desync fix.
Log back out.

Path of Exile still not installed again yet.
"
Nice my GS got buffed thx you really nice changes thx you GG

...you forget that GS got extremly nerfed WHO THE F CARES ABOUT 10%DMG "BUFF"

the nerfes are build up because of the new supp gem endurance charges on meele stun but no one will sacrifice one slot for this gem when he can save it for his current buildup and use endurance cry! This patch will ruin my stun mara lvl 82 to the bottom of shittown
=Licht ist Leben=
Последняя редакция: Hruthgard. Время: 25 сент. 2013 г., 2:28:37
"
Chris написал:
Version 0.11.6

Content:
  • Reave is now not replaced with a Default attack when you are out of mana. This is to prevent losing Area of Effect stacks when using the skill.
  • [/li]

YES!!!! I think I posted about this in one of the race threads after I tried using Reave in race. Having it constantly lose the stacks while you were mashing mana pots was eternally frustrating. This should make it a little better at low levels.
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
"
SevenOfNine86 написал:
"
Qarak написал:
"
The Fetid Pool now has a new layout that should make it easier to find every monster.

Why you're simplifying the game?

DAT Motherfucker 1 Monster Left on Fetid Pool.. that's why...

With all the char i've raised i think i have spend 1 hour searching for it...

That wasnt problrm only using flicker strike others characters are in.... problematic situation
so its gooood change overall
https://www.twitch.tv/sober667
"
IceLancerSR написал:
"The damage wave of Ground Slam is no longer connected to attack speed, so no matter how fast you attack, the damage wave will still move at the same speed. This does not prevent you from repeat attacking."

Anyone from the staff can elaborate this a bit more?
how can u have repeat attacking without attack speed?
is this turning a normally balanced ground slammer into rheumatoid infected grandma?

The damege wave moving from you to target always with the same speed ,atack speed indicate when they START to move
"
Knightmare101 написал:
"
BEASTFSHO написал:
The new update looks good especially with the new trap gems being added. I do have a request a new feature in the game that I would like to see.

Character Name Change

I know I have this problem but not sure if everyone else does. I like to name my character around the build that I'll be working on. So for example I was working on a Cyclone character that was eventually going to be CI once I get that far so I named him CycloneCI. But sometimes you want to change your build while leveling up or a new patch comes out which may take you a different route for your build. For example I was creating a Lightning Arrow Ranger and named it LA_Ranger. But the new patch came out for Rangers (about 1 month or so ago) which buffed up the Rangers. So instead of a Lightning Arrow build I went with a Rain of Arrows build but now I'm stuck with LA_Ranger but using RoA.

It's probably not a big deal to others but it would be great to have an option to change your characters name. Even if we had to pay 5-10 coins I would be willing to pay. If we don't have to that would be even better!

That sounds like one horrible way to name your characters...lol You seriously cant come up with something better than "LA_Ranger"? Damn..

Indeed u dont have any ideas more...poetic?
"
IceLancerSR написал:
WHY isn't this shit being done to Freeze pulse ,and bowman?rather then to already crippled 2h mace's?
Why not LA do that?or Freaking cleavers?
I BET it will be a linch party if the 12 as cleaver has to go for coffie untill his skill reaches target...

1) Because the speed of the "pulse" of Freeze Pulse is not affected by cast speed. For that you need Faster Projectiles. Why should the wave speed of Ground Slam be affected by attack speed? Make sense? Maybe they could add "Projectile" to the skill type to allow the use of Faster Projectiles or projectile damage nodes from the passive tree? Also, how the hell do "bowman" even enter into the argument? They also need Faster Projectiles to make their shit move faster...

2) Rather *than, *Lynch, *coffee *until.
Incursion: @Ironclination
Hardcore: @Unbereavabre
Standard: @Halgondas @Risendelle @Risendell @SummonRangaSpirits
Последняя редакция: IronMask75. Время: 25 сент. 2013 г., 4:04:59
Error opening file:

what file? do i seriously have to REDOWNLOAD the entire thing, AGAIN?

goodjob GGG
IGN: ColdFloor

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
"
Xyiki написал:
Error opening file:

what file? do i seriously have to REDOWNLOAD the entire thing, AGAIN?

goodjob GGG

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue! Please contact our support team at support@grindinggear.com and let us know the error that you're having and we will investigate this for you.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация