0.11.6 Patch Notes

Ground Slam sucks so hard now it's not even funny.
"
Chris написал:
Version 0.11.6

Balance:
  • The damage wave of Ground Slam is no longer connected to attack speed, so no matter how fast you attack, the damage wave will still move at the same speed. This does not prevent you from repeat attacking.
  • Ground Slam: increased from 70% to 80% weapon damage. Its reduced stun threshold has been reduced from 35% to 25%.

Does this affect Brutus's and Koles Ground Slam too? Would be interesting for Turbo leagues if their Groundslam wouldn't be affected by the increased attack speed.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Последняя редакция: Sneakypaw. Время: 25 сент. 2013 г., 5:49:42
735MB update... and no warning. Good thing I switched over to my ADSL line beforehand. You guys really need to give some kind of indication in the OP (either at the top or bottom of the patch notes) how large the update will be.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
"
Zedda написал:
735MB update... and no warning. Good thing I switched over to my ADSL line beforehand. You guys really need to give some kind of indication in the OP (either at the top or bottom of the patch notes) how large the update will be.

Why? you can stop and restart at any time...
Multiple Traps is not available for Witch in Cruel Mercy Mission... Endurance Charge on Melee Stun is.... patch note fail.
"
dandan88 написал:
Multiple Traps is not available for Witch in Cruel Mercy Mission... Endurance Charge on Melee Stun is.... patch note fail.

The patch note isn't wrong, the game is.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
so it is as i feared: when you dont have enough mana for reave you dont switch to autoattack, no matter if you cant even lose charges because there are none.

i think this is not only odd skillbehaviour, but a really, really bad implemented "feature".

please change reave again, so that using the standard-attack doesnt reset the charges. or at least make it so that it can switch to standard when you have no mana AND no charges. standard attack is weak and wouldnt get any benefits from the charges anyways. but you would prevent ugly situations of idleness for builds that use reave in direct closecombat, no matter if they are seldom or not.

i really cant see how this fits into the game...
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
"
Boruko написал:
Why? you can stop and restart at any time...

It would still be nice to have some warning.

Glitch? I think it finally stopped at 107%
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Doesn't work free for mac anymore? I quit...
Performance seems to be a little bit better and finaly PoE has a correct profile of it's own in the NVidia profile manager. No more "Dragon RPG" for the PoE .exe :D
Anti Aliasing options were also changed it seems, I use medium now and low shadows, better than non shadows like before and still performs OK. Can't say much about the new sills and balance changes. My Groundslam Marauder still seems to groundslam niceley but havn't played him much since months.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация